FAO Newts, or anyone else who is 'in the know'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised that Johnson has only played 23 times this season

So what complete and utter feckin' idiot gave him a contract with a clause in that said play just 24 games out of 46 in a season and you get another twelve months regardless of any other circumstances ???

You couldn't make it up

if this is true which ill be amazed if it is, then johnson/his agent well and truly had rk over a barrel - so to speak

i would like too know why the hell he is goalkeeper coach ffs

Because he's employed by the Club,the Manager won't play him so he might as well do something.Its not his fault he's being paid whatever or should he turn round and say ''No don't pay me that'' ?:102:

Because he's employed by the Club,the Manager won't play him so he might as well do something.Its not his fault he's being paid whatever or should he turn round and say ''No don't pay me that'' ?:102:

but he was the worst of our 3 keeper HF so it dont make any sence to me ,when the keepers come out to warm up half the time they are wacthing the other teams keepers warm and standing around talking ,i know the club should make him do somthing for his money but to make him coach IMO is madness

but he was the worst of our 3 keeper HF so it dont make any sence to me ,when the keepers come out to warm up half the time they are wacthing the other teams keepers warm and standing around talking ,i know the club should make him do somthing for his money but to make him coach IMO is madness

Getting him on a coaching course then. I am sure it's a temporary measure until the end of the season.

newtonfox;438341[B said:
]but he was the worst of our 3 keeper HF [/B]so it dont make any sence to me ,when the keepers come out to warm up half the time they are wacthing the other teams keepers warm and standing around talking ,i know the club should make him do somthing for his money but to make him coach IMO is madness

But thats just your opinion NF,I think they are all equally as bad as each other personally

He's also the most experienced, and therefore more able to lead a coaching/training session

The fact that he himself is cack/past it is irrelevant

Just realised that Johnson has only played 23 times this season

So what complete and utter feckin' idiot gave him a contract with a clause in that said play just 24 games out of 46 in a season and you get another twelve months regardless of any other circumstances ???

You couldn't make it up

More than half i would think he said, obviously didnt think he would be fit or good enough for us before signing him.

More than half i would think he said, obviously didnt think he would be fit or good enough for us before signing him.

Perhaps Kelly was over awed by the sheer charisma of this star of the premiership with his long flowing locks and simply rolled over and let Johnson tickle him.

Perhaps Kelly was over awed by the sheer charisma of this star of the premiership with his long flowing locks and simply rolled over and let Johnson tickle him.

Or there was nobody else available and we had scraped the barrel and Johnson was what was left

your right but i dont like him full stop
Top bloke is Rab, from the one encounter I had. Someone took a shot during the warm up away at Crewe last season and it smacked a little boy in the face a few down from me. Rab (who didn't even hit the ball) came straight over to make sure he was OK, talked to the kid's dad, then came back over at the end of the warm up to chat and give the kid his training top and gloves.

He genuinely seemed to give a shit. It was one of the few positive experiences I've had on a personal level with footballers over the years. Most of them, it turns out, are wankers! :icon_roll

And let's face it - who the hell else are you going to appoint as goalkeeping coach at this stage in the season?

Top bloke is Rab, from the one encounter I had. Someone took a shot during the warm up away at Crewe last season and it smacked a little boy in the face a few down from me. Rab (who didn't even hit the ball) came straight over to make sure he was OK, talked to the kid's dad, then came back over at the end of the warm up to chat and give the kid his training top and gloves.

He genuinely seemed to give a shit. It was one of the few positive experiences I've had on a personal level with footballers over the years. Most of them, it turns out, are wankers! :icon_roll

And let's face it - who the hell else are you going to appoint as goalkeeping coach at this stage in the season?

Being crap at his job doesn't make him and bad person (and vice versa). But he is crap at his job!

It is one thing that fans forget sometimes - they are just people who are lucky and talented (sometimes) enough to be able to earn mega-bucks doing what most of us would love to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669