FAO Newts, or anyone else who is 'in the know'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being crap at his job doesn't make him and bad person (and vice versa). But he is crap at his job!

It is one thing that fans forget sometimes - they are just people who are lucky and talented (sometimes) enough to be able to earn mega-bucks doing what most of us would love to do.

but being a crap footballer doesnt necessarily make you a crap coach. Wenger, mourinho, benitez and fergie werent the best footballers by a long way but they are probably the top four coaches in the world.

Last edited:
but being a crap footballer doesnt necessarily make you a crap coach. Wenger, mourinho, benitez and fergie werent the best footballers by a long way but they are probably the top four coaches in the world.

I was going to say the same thing, Rab may be past it, but he has been an international (o.k it was Scotland :icon_wink ) and to be a coach you need to know how you do something, not that you can do it yourself. Rab is perfect for this ATM, we are paying him so why not use his experience?

I was going to say the same thing, Rab may be past it, but he has been an international (o.k it was Scotland :icon_wink ) and to be a coach you need to know how you do something, not that you can do it yourself. Rab is perfect for this ATM, we are paying him so why not use his experience?

exactly.

So what's this I hear about Johnson then?

Not being played cos if he makes one more start we have to offer him a contract, which MM doesn't want to do.

Yet AJ has said he will play for us next season for nowt if we pay him a certain amount for playing the last three games and we stay up..........and MM has said no to that as well.

Oh and which players were moaning about the hotel in Plymouth( cos it was too far from the ground apparently-15 minutes ffs!!!)
Is it the same ones who asked Kelly straight after that debacle how many days off they'd get that week?

Just thought I'd ask you as you have better 'connections' than I do...........

Absolute b*llocks.

I agree with that too. I am not saying big Rab will make a crap coach - I don't know.

Last edited:
Absolute b*llocks.

This is from todays Daily Mail:

Worthington faces revolt

Nigel Worthington is facing a player revolt at Leicester after falling out with experienced duo Danny Tiatto and Andy Johnson.

The pair, who are unlikely to play for the club again, are reeling after being disciplined for watching Saturday’s defeat by Norwich away from the rest of the squad.

Worthington faces revolt

Nigel Worthington is facing a player revolt at Leicester after falling out with experienced duo Danny Tiatto and Andy Johnson.

The pair, who are unlikely to play for the club again, are reeling after being disciplined for watching Saturday’s defeat by Norwich away from the rest of the squad.

I'm begining to like Wortho.

Worthington faces revolt

Good on him, it was pathetic enough that McCarthy could stay at home when they went to plymouth, shows how used to Kellys soft touch they were

Good on him, it was pathetic enough that McCarthy could stay at home when they went to plymouth, shows how used to Kellys soft touch they were

McCarthy lives in opur village, and is often seen on the park having a kick around.
They are quite happy to pick up their pay, but not be seen at the games. IMO he should be on SSP at £72.55p per week,

McCarthy lives in opur village, and is often seen on the park having a kick around.
They are quite happy to pick up their pay, but not be seen at the games. IMO he should be on SSP at £72.55p per week,

Elvis is probably on his PSP as we speak............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669