Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dour

Since the Fosse Boys have been allowed to put up a flag saying "Fosse Boys" behind where they sit/dance, I was wondering if the club would let me put a flag up saying "Dour" behind where I sit/moan?

Otherwise it's just not fair.

You need to make up a story that the club have threatened to ban you if you continue to moan and 'tut' loudly every time that Wellens gives the ball away

Then you need the Merc and Radio Leicester to repeat the lie, as if it was fact, and set up an online petition to allow persistent tutting every time that feckin' Wellens gets the ball

Then you have to meet with the club, who will tell you that there was never any problem with you moaning or tutting during the game (as you well knew) but that the real issue was that you don't wear any feckin' trousers and if you persistently expose yourself throughout the full ninety minutes then they are perfectly entitled you hoof you out of the ground (you knew this already, but wanted to make a point that persistent nudity should be allowed, just like it was in the old days blah blah blah)

Then you might get your flag

Then you might get your flag

Good points. I could also argue that it is hypocritical to ban me for showing my dick when there are pricks both on the pitch and in the directors' box. And if anyone doesn't like the sight of mine they can just go and sit somewhere else anyway.

Good points. I could also argue that it is hypocritical to ban me for showing my dick when there are pricks both on the pitch and in the directors' box. And if anyone doesn't like the sight of mine they can just go and sit somewhere else anyway.

Have you considered supporting a lower league team, where i believe exposing yourself isn't breaking any football league rules?

I don't get to too many games these days.

Are these "fosse boys" the same 15 year old chavs who stand at the back of east stand near the away fans?

Are these "fosse boys" the same 15 year old chavs who stand at the back of east stand near the away fans?

It's a new group of several younger and older chavs, working in tandom with the club. The idea is that they become our group of ultras, however they're achived nothing other than cause various arguments about how shite and miserable the rest of our support is.

They are the same ones, but now twenty odd of them sit in the corner behind the goal.

They have single handedly transformed the atmosphere at the ground

About time someone mentioned this, I think I'll dust off my Gay Pride rainbow flag for the Scunny game, been wanting to fly it for decades
sweet jesus....

On my facebook I've got Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Stalin, Jesus Christ of Nazarath, Bob Dylan, John Lennon & Paul McCartney circa. 1967, Woody Allen, Robert De Niro, Sally MacLennane, Einstein disguised as Robin Hood (playing the electric violin), the metaphysical concept of idealism and the act of cunnilingus all listed as my friends.

I don't talk to them, it just makes me look more popular.

Last edited:
On my facebook I've got Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Stalin, Jesus Christ of Nazarath, Bob Dylan, John Lennon & Paul McCartney circa. 1967, Woody Allen, Robert De Niro, Sally MacLennane, Einstein disguised as Robin Hood (playing the electric violin), the metaphysical concept of idealism and the act of cunnilingus all listed as my friends.

I don't talk to them, it just makes me look more popular.

Wow, you must have like 567 friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670