Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to make up a story that the club have threatened to ban you if you continue to moan and 'tut' loudly every time that Wellens gives the ball away

Then you need the Merc and Radio Leicester to repeat the lie, as if it was fact, and set up an online petition to allow persistent tutting every time that feckin' Wellens gets the ball

Then you have to meet with the club, who will tell you that there was never any problem with you moaning or tutting during the game (as you well knew) but that the real issue was that you don't wear any feckin' trousers and if you persistently expose yourself throughout the full ninety minutes then they are perfectly entitled you hoof you out of the ground (you knew this already, but wanted to make a point that persistent nudity should be allowed, just like it was in the old days blah blah blah)

Then you might get your flag

:038:Brilliant post Homer.

I have the founder of the fosseboys on FB and he is a sound guy!

Woah Ian calm down son, you can't let the fact that he's a sound guy blur the fact that he must indeed be a low life Chav, Why can't you join the rest of the forums stuck up members and contribute with some pompous remarks regarding him and his group?

I hate it when you get the odd member of the forum who doesn't stick the knife into these fan groups such as the FT and the Fosse Boys.

There is only one group that this forum would endorse and that's the 'Raw Dykes Miserable Shower Of Bastards Boys'

Please Ian, jump back onto your high horse.

Last edited:
It's a new group of several younger and older chavs, working in tandom with the club. The idea is that they become our group of ultras, however they're achived nothing other than cause various arguments about how shite and miserable the rest of our support is.

I didn't realise there was any argument over how shite and miserable our support is.

I didn't realise there was any argument over how shite and miserable our support is.

Oh cheer up you miserable git.:icon_wink

Someone expose themselves at Scunny V Utd last night, Im pretty sure it broke all the rules.

Since when were either Scunthorpe or ManUtd a lower league team? :102:

Woah Ian calm down son, you can't let the fact that he's a sound guy blur the fact that he must indeed be a low life Chav, Why can't you join the rest of the forums stuck up members and contribute with some pompous remarks regarding him and his group?

I hate it when you get the odd member of the forum who doesn't stick the knife into these fan groups such as the FT and the Fosse Boys.

There is only one group that this forum would endorse and that's the 'Raw Dykes Miserable Shower Of Bastards Boys'

Please Ian, jump back onto your high horse.

Lovely stuff Lako.

I'm loving it how the Fosse Boys have automatically been labled chavs just because they want to create an atmosphere and not sit and eat prawn sandwiches all match. Especially considering the people labelling them chavs have most likely never met or conversed with them in their lives - how very mature.

Monster Munch, right back, plug in to TV, Tommy Wright etc etc.

Where did I say it did?

You didn't. You tagged it onto the end of a post talking about mentioning chavs, but I couldn't see the relevance, so I was just wondering what it meant.

Lovely stuff Lako.

I'm loving it how the Fosse Boys have automatically been labled chavs just because they want to create an atmosphere and not sit and eat prawn sandwiches all match. Especially considering the people labelling them chavs have most likely never met or conversed with them in their lives - how very mature.

You may well be right and I may have missed the relevant post. .

However, for the record can you please tell us who decided to label people chavs because they did not "eat prawn sandwiches" .

Lovely stuff Lako.

Some people may have made an assumption about the sort of person that is in the group but if they have they're not far wrong in some cases. The lad who got pissed out of his face and tried to start a fight with someone at the Reading game certainly came across as a ****ing lowlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669