Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Some people may have made an assumption about the sort of person that is in the group but if they have they're not far wrong in some cases. The lad who got pissed out of his face and tried to start a fight with someone at the Reading game certainly came across as a ****ing lowlife.

Nothing like labeling an entire group because of the actions of one member.

fitz

Some people may have made an assumption about the sort of person that is in the group but if they have they're not far wrong in some cases. The lad who got pissed out of his face and tried to start a fight with someone at the Reading game certainly came across as a ****ing lowlife.

All the exciting stuff happens when I'm not at games. All they did against QPR was stand up and sing songs that were anything but what the rest of the stand attempted to sing

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
All the exciting stuff happens when I'm not at games. All they did against QPR was stand up and sing songs that were anything but what the rest of the stand attempted to sing
They've made up some of their own, and they're just terrible. Not only that, but they drag them out. Tedious, headache-inducing, uninventive wank.

Dour

They've made up some of their own, and they're just terrible. Not only that, but they drag them out. Tedious, headache-inducing, uninventive wank.

Stop being so miserable. Our storming rise up the table is solely due to the improved atmosphere produced by these boys.

fitz

I noticed they've slowed down singing "when the blues go marching in"...something I've found hilarious to hear opposing supporters sing has unfortunately been taken on.

Ian Marshall

On my facebook I've got Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Stalin, Jesus Christ of Nazarath, Bob Dylan, John Lennon & Paul McCartney circa. 1967, Woody Allen, Robert De Niro, Sally MacLennane, Einstein disguised as Robin Hood (playing the electric violin), the metaphysical concept of idealism and the act of cunnilingus all listed as my friends.

I don't talk to them, it just makes me look more popular.

YOU WOULDN'T THINK TO LOOK AT HIM
BUT HE HAS FAMOUS LOOOONG AGO..

:038:

GazLCFC

I noticed they've slowed down singing "when the blues go marching in"...something I've found hilarious to hear opposing supporters sing has unfortunately been taken on.

Nothing to do with the fosse boys. Heard it sang well before they got together. Cardiff in the play off was when it hit the "big time".

Oh, by the way. You looked good on TV before the game. Not sure about Steve in Yellow!!!

fitz

Nothing to do with the fosse boys. Heard it sang well before they got together. Cardiff in the play off was when it hit the "big time".

Oh, by the way. You looked good on TV before the game. Not sure about Steve in Yellow!!!

I always looked good mate. Shame we weren't caught by the Sky cameras when we got the goal. I was pretending to enjoy it and as a result sent Steve flying :)

SJN-Fox

Now then. Back to these 'ere flags.

Where can I get a huge great flag that says "**** OFF SOUSA YOU ****" ?

(With subtitles in Portugese, just so that he's in no ****ing doubt).

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Now then. Back to these 'ere flags.

Where can I get a huge great flag that says "**** OFF SOUSA YOU ****" ?

(With subtitles in Portugese, just so that he's in no ****ing doubt).

SOUSA FODA-SE, SUA PUTA should do the trick. It might not be perfect but I'm sure he'll get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669