FM 2006 Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
29/3/2006 -16 year old Theo Walcott signs for LEICESTER!!!!!!! for a small fee

1/4/2006 - Bagshaw gets goal of the month

1/4/2006 - League
Millwall (A) 1-4 (Gerrbrand, Bagshaw, Hamill (pen) and Piper)
two wins on the trot now and things are looking better, the news of theo must have inspired them to kick some ass. Only bad news is that Bagshaw got injured in the last minute

6/4/2006 - NEJ requests transfer GAK come in for a bid i up the price to 1.5 million and 20% of next transfer fee they accept. NEJ will leave at the end of the season, he has played well this term but he wants to go and the offer was over 1 millions higher than the asking price.

8/4/2006 - League
Leeds (H) 3-2 (Elvis, MDV x2)
Another ex-city player Cresswell scoredfor preston but we played well in this game, we have now took max points from our 3 three games and are safe from relegation. Looking forward to next season got some good exciting players coming in and hopefully we wont be hit an injury crisis like this season.

11/4 - Levi Porter will move to Burnley after his contract ends next month

15/4/2006 - League
Plymouth (A) 2-0
a game in which both sides could have one, but Plymouths finsihing was far better on the day. To make it worse a lad called derbyshire scored for them

17/4/2006 - League
Preston (H) 1-0 (Elvis)
the defeat against Plymouth didnt get to the lads too much, we went out and outclasses Preston should have had 1 or 2 more goals IMO but its the three points that matter

22/4/2006 - League
Reading (A) 3-1 (Elvis)
all the goals in the first in this match, Reading looked strong and we have dropped to 16th (56 points) with one game remainig.

30/4/2006 - League
Burnley (H) 4-1 (Elvis x2, MDV x2)
a brace from the two top scorers made the last game of the season for foxes fans a good one. All the goals came in the first half hour. The players clapped the fans after the match to thank them for there support through a tough season.

Looking forward to the new players coming in, not sure if i should sign Piper.

end of season stats coming very soon

ScarboroughFox said:
..........end of season stats coming very soon
Im actually wetting myself with the excitement....

he does improve a lot, give him time.

Elvis top league goalscorer :icon_lol: what's his value?

erm...... i know i'm kinda keeping up with it. not sure about anybody else.

i think a new manager is needed tbh :icon_wink

I got the game for Christmas, Went the career route and waited for a club to offer me a job, ended up at Yeovil, First season finished 7th and only missed out on the play offs due to a pen being given away in the 8oth minute of the last game! :icon_sad:

Second season was a struggle although i did manage to sign Welowski! :) 5 games before the end of the season and Steve Coppell got sacked from Leicester City who had been relegated to League 1, I applied for the job and was accepted left Yeovil in 14th place and went to CITY! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

My first signing was Welowski back to Leicester. Fryatt was already playing for City!!

Just starting my third season and my first in charge of Leicester! Managed to sign Robbie Fowler and some other young prospects!!!

Low point of the three seasons was getting spanked 10-0 by spurs in the League Cup 3rd round when at Yeovil. My keeper got sent off after 14min and I didnt have a sub goalie on the bench :frown: :frown: It set a record! :frown:

Ok then
Season 2

in the summer not a lot happened! Brazil beat England in the WC final and Leicester finally got hold of some good young talent some i told you about some were last minute.

IN:
Matty Fyratt - Walsall - 600K
Keith Keane - Luton Town -500K
Theo Walcott - Southampton - 400K
Jonan - Castellon - Free
Ole Gunner Solskjaer- Manchester United - Free
Matty Janson - Blackburn - Free

OUT:
N-E Johansson - GAK - 1.5 million
Liam Norvall - Ross County - Free
Levi Porter - Burnley - Free
Jase Wilcox - Bristol Rovers - Free
Conrad Logan - Mansfield - Free
Ryan McGavin, Aarron Butcher and Billy McKay i released.

in other notes i recieved 85K for a sell on clause for Gilbert.

ScarboroughFox said:
3 million!

i have just started 2nd season - do you want me to continue with the diary. is anyone actually reading it?

No but by posting this, it limits the amount of benal crap you can post elsewhere :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669