Football Manager 07

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for that duzz, i might get down there now.

i have a 5 hour train journey to get started on it. how much was it?

I am impressed with the ammount of stuff they have added.

I have been warned about my conduct by the FA for complaining about a goal being ruled out for offside.
:038:

First month has been crap, LCFC are not very good. Only given 100k to dabble in the transfer market. Can't get much for that and reasonable players don't want to come on loan.

Last edited:
got it this morning...

finding it difficult as the Leicester boss.. bought in: Sutton, Duncan Ferguson, Matt Jansen on frees and loaned Marvin Williams from millwall a winger. Ive lost 4 league matches in a row!!

anyone know how to run it in a window rather than full screen? were able to select it as an option on previous versions

I have been warned about my conduct by the FA for complaining about a goal being ruled out for offside.
:038:

how do you do that, i had a game where there was 2 reds and 12 yellows and after checking after the game this ref was top of the cards table. i really wanted to make a complaint

won the playoffs with weymouth and am now in the stage of strengthening the squad for the campaign ahead with 0 money to spend.

how do you do that, i had a game where there was 2 reds and 12 yellows and after checking after the game this ref was top of the cards table. i really wanted to make a complaint

won the playoffs with weymouth and am now in the stage of strengthening the squad for the campaign ahead with 0 money to spend.

you can only complain if the option comes up on the news screen.
Normally if a player complains about a suspected off side goal or a red card.

If you complain and the FA feel the goal or card should stand they will give you a warning then a touchline ban.

But if they think you were in your rights to complain they will keep quiet and nothing will be done about it

What do you think of the "degree of difficaulty" in this game? I found a bit easier than last years games, I've almost never succeeded in a club before but now I'm doing pretty well.

im finding it harder! are you leicester?

No, right now I'm my local team here in Sweden, but I think I will start up a new save with Leicester soon. I tried playing with City on the 2006 and that end up with a lot of losses in a row. That's why I thought 2007 seemed to be easier.

Last edited:
At LCFC it can be hard if you don't get the right players in the transfer window.

I have now served a one game ban. You can't change tatics or anything no subs either.

It allowed me to replace an injured player but only when he had to come off.

It also battered me in that game, fecking PC. :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670