Football Manager 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

spenno

Who on here plays Football Manager 2005? And if you do, have you got a Leicester game? If yes... then let's have a look at your team!

I've just had a superb season with the foxes - losing out on the Premiership title by just one point! With this team...

---------------- Kuranyi ----- Serhat -----------------

Stewart ------- Cana ------- Basturk -------- Jenas

Ziegler -------- Upson ------ Dawson ----- Caneira

------------------- Richard Wright --------------------

Great escapism from the reality of LCFC at the minute! ;)

homer said:
http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=2157

:roll:

Don't listen to these old lags. :roll: :roll: In all honesty Foxestalk is your best bet for all things Football Manager 2005. :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen: :smt023

Steven said:
homer said:

Don't listen to these old lags. :roll: :roll: In all honesty Foxestalk is your best bet for all things Football Manager 2005. :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen: :smt023

you missed the S off :roll:

lazzer said:
Steven said:
homer said:

you missed the S off :roll:

Lags you may be but slags you are not. :D :D :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen: :smt023

We've got one of those new computer games in the local up here.....Pacman I think it's called

Pong rules ok. :D :D :wink: :mrgreen:

Taylor

Otsemebour Distin Davenport Stewart

Jenas/ Gronkjaer Smertin Williams Downing

Anelka/ Mutu Crespo/ Drogba

Bench :- freddy adu
Heath
Dawson
Mutu
Crespo

I'm sticking to the original and the best.......CM 01-02. It has all the latest updates, and my City team is quality. :-D

....................Flowers

........Savage......Terry.....Tihinen

....................Carrick

..........Selakovic.......Robben

....................Guerrero

.........McPhee....Euell....Dublin

SUBS: Gallacher (Norwich keeper), Prutton, Okocha, Hughes, Armand One (Cambridge, and now France u-21)

Tim Flowers is now England's number 1 keeper, at the age of 36 I think.
Robbie Savage was signed back on a Bosman from Birmingham.
John Terry was out of favour at Chelsea and I signed him for a bargain £3 million, he has just made his England debut.
Hannu Tihinen (ex-West Ham) was signed from Rosenborg (Norway) I think, for about £2.5 million. One of my best players this season.
Michael Carrick was signed for just over £2 million, keeping the likes of Jay-Jay Okocha and David Prutton out the team.
Stefan Selakovic, the best player on the game. Signed from Halmstad (Sweden) for £750,000, he is now worth £8 million. Attracting interest from Chelsea and Liverpool, but going nowhere!
Arjan Robben, best £4 million ever spent. He was losing his left sided place at Chelsea to Joe Cole, so I got him on the cheap, despite him being valued at £7 million. He has just broke into the Holland team.
Julen Guerrero. This has been an incredible signing. I beat the likes of Real Madrid and Deportivo for his signing. He was the best player in La Liga, and I only got him as I am paying him £55,000 a week, but he is worth every penny. Regular Spain international.
Stephen McPhee, a £3 million signiing from Port Vale, now in the Scotland squad. He can play well at the highest level.
Dion Dublin, club captain and top scorer both seasons. Won his place back as 3rd choice England striker behind Michael Owen and Andy Cole :eek:
Jason Euell, if you have 01-02 then get this player. I have just signed him fo £11 million from Charlton (ouch!), but he has scoreed 9 goals in his first 5 starts. Quality.

I won the First Division in my season with well over 100 points and goals, and mid-way through the 2nd season, I am 7th. Leeds and Millwall (the other 2 promoted teams) are the 2 bottom clubs, along with Bolton. Crystal Palace, Norwich and Portsmouth went down in the 1st season.

I have rambled on for way too much now so I'm off for some cookies and a brew. :D

i have taken Hornchurch from the confrence south to the confrence national and we are looking good for promotion to the football league.

now thats a game

Seems like there are a few players and that perhaps this topic might warrant being a "sticky" if not in this subject, then somewhere at least. :D :D :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566