NFC divisional winners: Giants, Packers, Falcons, 49ers
NFC wildcards: Bears, Panthers
AFC divisional winners: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Chargers
AFC wildcards: Jets, Chiefs
Rookie: Luck
Worst: Minnesota
Comeback: Mario Williams
MVP: Aaron Rodgers

I think Peyton Manning is a shoe-in for the comeback player, if he stays fit! But that's the big issue isn't it? I didn't pick him on the basis that it's very difficult to know how he'll react to being hit hard.

I would have picked Miami but thought I need to pick some different choices :icon_bigg besides Peterson is questionable after injury and the NFC North is a tough division this year.

I think Luck has a tough job on his hands in Indy but I watched quite a bit of him at Stanford and he is stunningly good so still think he'll win rookie of the year. Griffin has a better team but a tough division to play in so that might hold him back a bit.

Ahhhh, college pig is back :icon_bigg

Enjoyed Penn State v Ohio and now watching Nebraska overpower Southern Miss. Gonna crash out shortly though but got Michigan v Bama being Sky plussed later so looking forward to watching that tomorrow.

Ahhhh, college pig is back :icon_bigg

Enjoyed Penn State v Ohio and now watching Nebraska overpower Southern Miss. Gonna crash out shortly though but got Michigan v Bama being Sky plussed later so looking forward to watching that tomorrow.

There was some college game on in Dublin yesterday, Notre Dame against somebody or other. Not sure if it was just an exhibition match or what the story with it was.
I only noticed it because they were interviewing Yanks about it on the radio and I remember thinking that not one of them knew how to pronounce 'Notre Dame' but apparently they all supported them.

There was some college game on in Dublin yesterday, Notre Dame against somebody or other. Not sure if it was just an exhibition match or what the story with it was.
I only noticed it because they were interviewing Yanks about it on the radio and I remember thinking that not one of them knew how to pronounce 'Notre Dame' but apparently they all supported them.

Yeah they spanked Navy in what was a proper match. Notre Dame don't play in a conference, they're an 'independent', but given that the college season is only about 12 games long, it's quite a big thing to play over in your neck of the woods. It's a famously catholic university in America.

I agree though, after a while you feel like shouting at them for saying "Noter Dayme".

Yeah they spanked Navy in what was a proper match. Notre Dame don't play in a conference, they're an 'independent', but given that the college season is only about 12 games long, it's quite a big thing to play over in your neck of the woods. It's a famously catholic university in America.

I agree though, after a while you feel like shouting at them for saying "Noter Dayme".

I should probably add that their nickname is the Fighting Irish.

Nothing like a bout of mass stupidity by the Yanks to make you feel smugly superior

Last edited by a moderator:
There's gonna be no Superbowl Shuffle in Chicago this season, not with Jay Cutler as QB.

The Red Zone. :038:

Much much happier today.

It was a good win MA, was the main game on Sky so made an effort to watch it for you. Made quite a bit of difference having Stewart back. Defence played well too.

Once again though, how about them Niners :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570