Football Rumours

Who Is It aimed At

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can no-one understand how I feel when somebody calls me a c**t for posting rumours from a website.

No one called you a **** for posting rumours from a website.

I don't think the poll was originally started with you in mind. But with the voting going the way it did, and you being the person who posts a lot of stuff from that site, it was obvious that people would turn it into a joke. What was written was "can we conclude from this poll then that steven is in fact a **** :102:", which in the context of the thread, to me, seemed more of a joke than an attempt to cause offence.

So what does everyone think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre? :102:

No one called you a **** for posting rumours from a website.

I don't think the poll was originally started with you in mind. But with the voting going the way it did, and you being the person who posts a lot of stuff from that site, it was obvious that people would turn it into a joke. What was written was "can we conclude from this poll then that steven is in fact a **** :102:", which in the context of the thread, to me, seemed more of a joke than an attempt to cause offence.

Considering I had played no part in the thread until my name got mentioned, I have to disagree. Why was I chosen, becuase I post rumours from that site.

So what does everyone think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre? :102:

The pedestrian traffic lights have been put in a ridiculous place and it makes it more difficult to cross the road safely.

Considering I had played no part in the thread until my name got mentioned, I have to disagree. Why was I chosen, becuase I post rumours from that site.

But it wouldn't have been 'funny' if someone who doesn't post from that site had been chosen at random :icon_conf

Or do you think the poll was set up just so people could use it as an excuse to call you names?

All the time, yes - so you are the one person that DD could guarantee actually uses the site

Not rocket science, Steven - stop trying to make this into something it isn't

What about the pederstrianisation of High Street?

I ****ing hate those Pederstrians, coming over here, walking on our streets.
They should all feck off back to Pederstria. ****s.

There is a danger of the whole class being kept in unless the real culprit owns up

There is a danger of the whole class being kept in unless the real culprit owns up
It was bg, he just sent me a PM saying he'd do it again and that moderators smell.......

But it wouldn't have been 'funny' if someone who doesn't post from that site had been chosen at random :icon_conf

Or do you think the poll was set up just so people could use it as an excuse to call you names?

Er yes clearly I don't find it funny to the first part and obviously not to the second part.

That would be acceptable. However the biggest villan in this piece is DD who started this off
800px-Dr_Evil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670