Football Rumours

Who Is It aimed At

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont buy that. The "normal" poster on here cannot issue warnings can they?

But does it really fecking matter,only webbo can ban people.Steven,Lazzer,Durham whoever can issue as many fecking warnings as they like but they mean nothing,its webbo who is the Top Bollox and does the Banning

Perhaps normally it wouldn't but people go through personal probs etc which can effect how they react to piss taking

Maybe so but you can hardly account for that when you are dealing with people you dont know!! People have no idea what frame of mind others are in. If you played it safe because of this it would be a very dull place IMO.

My reply to his infraction was "wanker"

And his reply was "Feel better now do we."

You replied to this, something about abuse of power.

Steven hasn't replied since.

This promted you to write

"Steven is carrying this on via PM's................."

So what exactly made you think he's "carrying this on by pms"?
His lack of abusive reply to you?

Did you really think you could post saying he was carrying it on by PM without me chEcking to see what was going on?

Initially I thought Steven was over-reacting to what seems to have been a harmless joke, but the response of some people since then has been ridiculous and over the top.

Maybe so but you can hardly account for that when you are dealing with people you dont know!! People have no idea what frame of mind others are in. If you played it safe because of this it would be a very dull place IMO.

But if the person's first post isn't one of them laughing at the joke aimed at them etc maybe its best not to carry it on:102:

Steven is carrying this on via PM's.................:icon_roll

Re: You have received an infraction at Talking Balls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
Dear Boy Genius,

You have received an infraction at Talking Balls.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
Not funny to agree with someone abusing another forum member
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?p=489874

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummindefender
can we conclude from this poll then that steven is in fact a ****

All the best,
Talking Balls

wanker

You were the first to send a PM in which you abused me again, see the above quote.

You were the first to send a PM in which you abused me again, see the above quote.
if you had not been such a prat and sent the thing in the first place, I would not have replied back "wanker" would I.

If you are as timid and sensative as you make out, wouldn't a PM outlining your problem have been the best bet, rather than getting peoples backs up by sending that crap?
I would have thought most people would have done that rather than bull at a gate method

Now if you dont mind end it and end it now......

if you had not been such a prat and sent the thing in the first place, I would not have replied back "wanker" would I.

If you are as timid and sensative as you make out, wouldn't a PM outlining your problem have been the best bet, rather than getting peoples backs up by sending that crap?
I would have thought most people would have done that rather than bull at a gate method

I didn't start this so how can I end it?

Let's just settle it once and for all the old fashioned way........

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=****&word2=wanker

You can allow BG to apologise to you for calling you names and accusing you of doing stuff you didn't do.

or he could apologise to the 3 of us for abuse of power....:icon_wink

Fecking pair of Jessies...you are worse than that Soft Tosser who won't post on the LCFC Forum anymore:102:

You can allow BG to apologise to you for calling you names and accusing you of doing stuff you didn't do.

That would be acceptable. However the biggest villan in this piece is DD who started this off not BG for continuing it.

Why can no-one understand how I feel when somebody calls me a c**t for posting rumours from a website. Am I supposed to start singing "O what a beautiful morning ..." when I read something like that? Where is the "joke", where is the "banter"? I cannot see it.

It's OK - I've just found out that they have both made a formal request for some mediation and counselling.....

babies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670