Football Rumours

Who Is It aimed At

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all the passive agressive's that enjoy abusing me feel better about themselves now. I fully understand what you and your ilk are like.

If you do not like me moderating then I suggest you ask Webbie to remove me from the moderators list. Nobody should have to put up with this crap.

and likewise Steven I fully understand what you are like......

Its OK for you to dish it out but if you cannot take it back its a very sad case indeed. People can call me what they like, I dont give a ****, it does not hurt me one bit. I suggest you pull your head out your arse and stop being such a drama queen

and likewise Steven I fully understand what you are like......

Its OK for you to dish it out but if you cannot take it back its a very sad case indeed. People can call me what they like, I dont give a ****, it does not hurt me one bit. I suggest you pull your head out your arse and stop being such a drama queen

In real life I am not subject to the type of crap you and others are giving me. I post some dancing bananas and the response is to agree that I am a four letter word. I am sure that is like for like. :icon_roll

handbag1.jpg

In real life I am not subject to the type of crap you and others are giving me. I post some dancing bananas and the response is to agree that I am a four letter word. I am sure that is like for like. :icon_roll

well I took that as a person insult, so now where is the difference?

well I took that as a person insult, so now where is the difference?

The difference is something you need to understand in your own mind. I think most people would understand the difference between some bouncing bananas and endorsing calling someone a c**t.

The difference is something you need to understand in your own mind. I think most people would understand the difference between some bouncing bananas and endorsing calling someone a c**t.
oh for **** sake it was a light hearted joke-i just pointed out the fact that you always post the rumours from that site and everyone on this site says that football rumours is for ****s

get over yourself.

no, you need to understand something in your mind. Your ****ing bananas were shown in agreement with someone else, showing glee that I had ****ed off. I took that as an insult. No difference.

... having said that I think Steven over-reacted on this occasion, to a post that looked light hearted to me.

Steven, do you not think you are over reacting a little?

Before suggesting that Steven over-reacted, it might be as well to consider where he lives in relation to where most of this group live. The word has entirely different connotations in the Home Counties and I can totally understand him being upset.

Before suggesting that Steven over-reacted, it might be as well to consider where he lives in relation to where most of this group live. The word has entirely different connotations in the Home Counties and I can totally understand him being upset.

Really? I thought a **** was a ****?

How come Steven gets all of the attention?

It's not fair, I'll bet I can be a bigger **** than him.

and don't forget Boc, dancing bananas means something very different in the midlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669