Football Rumours

Who Is It aimed At

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
and don't forget Boc, dancing bananas means something very different in the midlands.

It means something different to road-race cyclists too!

I want some points. I started this whole **** thing and I am not getting the recognition I deserve. I'm gonna go a William Gallas and defect to the rivals in a tantrum soon if I don't get rewarded. All of you are ****s.

Last edited:
Can't be arsed to read any of the thread but if you are getting a 'tad' annoyed with all the football rumours, don't fookin read the threads then!!!

Same also goes for websites such as:

www.football-rumours.co.uk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/default.stm

http://home.skysports.com/transfernews.aspx?type=showtransfernews

Not fooking rocket science is it? Rant over.

EDIT: So most of the thread is about cvnts. I certainly feel a bit of one now!! :icon_redf

Well you're more than a little off-topic but who cares? It's general chat. :icon_wink

Maybe you should start a new thread that covers all of the points you make in your rant.

Well you're more than a little off-topic but who cares? It's general chat. :icon_wink

Maybe you should start a new thread that covers all of the points you make in your rant.

Hence the edit. ;)

Why can't you cvnts just keep things on topic is beyond me!! :biggrin:

oh for **** sake it was a light hearted joke-i just pointed out the fact that you always post the rumours from that site and everyone on this site says that football rumours is for ****s

That's how I read it, it looked like a genuine off the cuff jokey remark, rather than a serious attempt to insult Steven.
Although if I'm wrong about that you ****s can all **** off to www.football-rumours.net

Just actually read the whole thread and I can say that it was one of the most entertaining in a while!!! Can't believe I missed this beauty!!

dd hope you don't feel like your world is coming to an end what with the xbox problems and now getting infracted as well!!! :icon_lol:

Steven is carrying this on via PM's.................:icon_roll

if youve upset someone whether you meant it as a joke or not wouldnt it be a good thing to stop having a go at them or maybe most of you are heartless feckers who dont give a shit about somebodys feelings :102:

If it upsets someone then it stops becoming a joke IMO,some of us aren't as 'tough' as others:102:

Having looked into it it looks like you're the one who decided to carry it on via PM, with some childish name calling.

Now that is just out of order, if yous are going to have a bitch scrap at least have the decency to do it in public so that we can all enjoy it. :mad:

Having into it it looks like you're the one who decided to carry it on via PM, with some childish name calling.

Why can't everyone just grow up?

not at all. My reply to his infraction was "wanker", because his action pointless and pathetic. I would have left it at that

This bloke must have a sense of humour like a boil on a bears arse if something like that upsets him. Far far worse things have been posted on here and I personally would have thought Steven was thicker skinned than that.
Call me what you like, it would not give me sleepless nights

Now that is just out of order, if yous are going to have a bitch scrap at least have the decency to do it in public so that we can all enjoy it. :mad:
it wont copy and paste properly otherwise I would have. Maybe Jeff can help out

not at all. My reply to his infraction was "wanker", because his action pointless and pathetic. I would have left it at that

This bloke must have a sense of humour like a boil on a bears arse if something like that upsets him. Far far worse things have been posted on here and I personally would have thought Steven was thicker skinned than that.
Call me what you like, it would not give me sleepless nights

Perhaps normally it wouldn't but people go through personal probs etc which can effect how they react to piss taking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669