Match Thread Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ünder should have started. He'd have torn them a new one. Mind you, he should have started against Leeds.

I'm not (yet) in the Under fan club. I see what he brings, and I value it, but it's yet to be cohesive. He looks often like he wants to win the game on his own.

Would have put Ünder in for Perez, but happy other than that.

Glad Hamza is in for the completely woeful against Leeds Papy Mendy.

I'm not (yet) in the Under fan club. I see what he brings, and I value it, but it's yet to be cohesive. He looks often like he wants to win the game on his own.
Difficult to be cohesive when you're brought on for 10 minutes in a bid to rescue a game. Almost every time he has played, albeit apart from his performance vs Everton which was poor, he has either created something, scored or looked the most likely to create something. It is very, very odd.

Mendy had to be left out that's for sure. It's a pity we haven't got anyone better than Choudhury but he certainly can't be as poor as Mendy was last time out.

Under is good going forwards but I think he may be a liability going backwards.

Seems like from the posts here, it's quite remarkable that we aren't losing already.

Lots of bed sheets needed to be changed this morning.

Rob Tanner has mentioned this season they have concerns over Under's fitness and ability to stand the physicality in the PL

Nacho and Choudhury in the team, with Perez presumably out wide

Looks like a truly dreadful set up to me - it’s a good job they’re pretty awful

Difficult to be cohesive when you're brought on for 10 minutes in a bid to rescue a game. Almost every time he has played, albeit apart from his performance vs Everton which was poor, he has either created something, scored or looked the most likely to create something. It is very, very odd.

That's not true. In his 8 PL appearances to date, he's done two positive things coming off the bench. Apart from that, he's done nothing. He's looked better against Championship/EL group opponents, which says a lot about his level - he reminds me of Knockaert in that respect.

If we were going to start him, surely it should have been against Leeds who provide lots of space and time and not against Fulham who will have 10 players behind the ball when we're in possession?

We're either going to lose 1-0 or break our away win record.

That's not true. In his 8 PL appearances to date, he's done two positive things coming off the bench. Apart from that, he's done nothing. He's looked better against Championship/EL group opponents, which says a lot about his level - he reminds me of Knockaert in that respect.

If we were going to start him, surely it should have been against Leeds who provide lots of space and time and not against Fulham who will have 10 players behind the ball when we're in possession?
In your opinion. I am pretty sure you can't remember every contribution and it is hardly measurable. Once again, as always, you are confusing your opinion with fact.

You can measure goals and assists, you can't measure everything else an attacking player should do.

You are correct about one thing; he should have started against Leeds, exactly like I suggested earlier. He didn't. We had no attacking flair or threat at all for 70 of the 90 minutes.

In your opinion. I am pretty sure you can't remember every contribution and it is hardly measurable. Once again, as always, you are confusing your opinion with fact.

You can measure goals and assists, you can't measure everything else an attacking player should do.

You are correct about one thing; he should have started against Leeds, exactly like I suggested earlier. He didn't. We had no attacking flair or threat at all for 70 of the 90 minutes.

I love you pop. Despite me watching every single minute he's played for us, of course I cannot say with any authority whether he is any good or not. Whereas of course, you seem to be allowed to make claims about his ability based on thin air.

Under fans or not, we all agree that Perez is complete dog-bob when played wide right

Yes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570