Match Thread Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you pop. Despite me watching every single minute he's played for us, of course I cannot say with any authority whether he is any good or not. Whereas of course, you seem to be allowed to make claims about his ability based on thin air.
Nah. I've watched him too. Remarkable isn't it, this television thing? Oh, and I bloody love you too you big, old, bastard.

Hamza and Nacho both in the starting lineup isn't exactly a situation anyone wanted is it...

Maybe Brendan is hoping they'll be out to prove a point.

Hamza and Nacho both in the starting lineup isn't exactly a situation anyone wanted is it...

Maybe Brendan is hoping they'll be out to prove a point.

Our January transfer activity looking more and completely ****ing ludicrous by the hour

Our January transfer activity looking more and completely ****ing ludicrous by the hour
Be grateful we didn’t sign Ryan Bennett

Even though I'm no fan of Nacho and Perez doesn't do much out wide, I've said a number of times I think they're v better together as both need someone playing near them - I hope we're planning to get Perez tucked inside and supporting Nacho off the front.

Then hopefully they can combine for at least one of them to score

We've got loads of players - for example today we've had to leave Wes Morgan out of our EL squad.

With no money for transfers for perfectly understandable reasons, and players available on loan from clubs that consider themselves to be our rivals (Arsenal / Liverpool, etc.) not prepared to do business with us, who exactly do you think we should have signed?

If Nacho and Perez are absolute bobbins tonight will people stop saying we should play them both up front?

BNs bets of the day - Soyuncu and Tielemans anytime scorers.

We've not had a penalty for a while and could we just score from a set piece tonight? I reckon so.

I kinda like being back to an unknown quantity. I know where I am with that. No expectations but the desire to avoid humiliation.

I think it's important for Choudhury to get game time, he may not be great but with the 'homegrown' rules we are going to have to make the best of players like him if we are going to be in Europe regularly. A loan would have been preferable but in the circumstances, this isn't a bad game to give him a runout.

I had hoped that Burnley would give Man City a game today. One down already thanks to a mess up from Pope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566