Gay Footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why we would expect people to come out, never have. I wouldn't expect people go come out and say they prefer to be choked to orgasm or any other sexual practice that wasn't considered 'normal'.

My thoughts exactly. Bizarre that I should have to announce my intentions in regards to my cock and how I intend to use it.

Bizarre that I should have to announce my intentions in regards to my cock and how I intend to use it.

Bizarre indeed - but it doesn't stop you from doing precisely that in your filthy emails to myself and alex three or four times a day

fancy showering with a fudge packer? eer...mmm...no thanks

I know you are being ironic MK so this isn't aimed at you, but it always makes me laugh when blokes say something about not wanting to share a communal shower. Do they think they are remotely going to attract the attentions of their gay colleague when they are as ugly as they are?!!

I know you are being ironic MK so this isn't aimed at you, but it always makes me laugh when blokes say something about not wanting to share a communal shower. Do they think they are remotely going to attract the attentions of their gay colleague when they are as ugly as they are?!!

Problem is when in the communal shower and said bloke has a boner on.
You wouldn't know where to put your face ;)

file.php?40,file=76617,filename=eesh.jpg

them gays take anything they can get, i've seen them, with their leather caps and bottles of poppers...

bumders, loved wolf whistling morley and bishop back in the day.
fancy showering with a fudge packer? eer...mmm...no thanks

i do have some gay friends, who i pick on without mercy ( louis spence, ljundberg, willlllow) but they give as good as they get.

You wish I was gay...you bumder!

I think they are vile and should be castrated.

Fecking homophobes

Personally, I don't think it is fair.

The racists out there can easily pick out their targets, but it's not easy for the homophobes to pick out the shirt lifters, fudge packers, woofters, gays, turd burglars.
Therefore, my suggestion in these days of equal opportunities, said men(!) should wear bright pink shorts and socks to stand out from the straight, no way gonna try that, hard men of football for amusement and ridicule of said homophobes.

If however, player is a coloured chappie and bent as a nine bob note, well, frankly, he's shit it! ;)

Personally, I don't think it is fair.

The racists out there can easily pick out their targets, but it's not easy for the homophobes to pick out the shirt lifters, fudge packers, woofters, gays, turd burglars.
Therefore, my suggestion in these days of equal opportunities, said men(!) should wear bright pink shorts and socks to stand out from the straight, no way gonna try that, hard men of football for amusement and ridicule of said homophobes.

If however, player is a coloured chappie and bent as a nine bob note, well, frankly, he's shit it! ;)
How strange. The gay in our village wears outfits which clearly mark him out from the rest of the red meat eating hetero males.

How strange. The gay in our village wears outfits which clearly mark him out from the rest of the red meat eating hetero males.

What are you wearing today that stands out so noticeably :D

Is this not the same as seperate rooms for men and women? I could get arrested for being naked in a women's changing room. Is this prejudice?

Is this not the same as seperate rooms for men and women? I could get arrested for being naked in a women's changing room. Is this prejudice?

Never mind the women's changing rooms, those guys that just walk around naked in the men's changing room for no apparent reason should be arrested! Clearly it is sometimes a necessity to get your junk out when changing, but what is the deal with those blokes (normally 50+ year old) that want to air dry their stuff for 20 minutes; towel themselves down with a leg up on a bench or just stand looking at the door so it is the first thing you see when you walk in?

Never mind the women's changing rooms, those guys that just walk around naked in the men's changing room for no apparent reason should be arrested! Clearly it is sometimes a necessity to get your junk out when changing, but what is the deal with those blokes (normally 50+ year old) that want to air dry their stuff for 20 minutes; towel themselves down with a leg up on a bench or just stand looking at the door so it is the first thing you see when you walk in?

That's the problem with those types of bath houses, too much on show for my liking.

Thanks.

I now have a mental image of Boc naked which will put me off my teatime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669