Global Warming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this is terrifying. I think the environment should be at the top of everyone's agenda. I always do everything I can like recycling and using trains and bicycles. I also try and encourage other people to start taking the environment more seriously.

I think the environment should be at the top of everyone's agenda.
When you've got yourself a family that consists of 3 kids, a mortgage, debt, and grown up issues, come back and we'll re-evaluate how you feel then

Last edited:
Reading this is terrifying. I think the environment should be at the top of everyone's agenda. I always do everything I can like recycling and using trains and bicycles. I also try and encourage other people to start taking the environment more seriously.

Hooray! The planet is saved! I don't need to bother then.
Recycle a bottle for me EA Fox, I'm burning an old sofa in the backgarden in celebration.

typical student.....:icon_roll

When you've got yourself a family that consists of 3 kids, a mortgage, debt, and grown up issues, come back and we'll re-evaluate how you feel then

That's all well and good, but did you turn your telly off last night instead of leaving it on standby ?

It's important, you know

Last edited:
Its a bit colder today, so does that mean global cooling has began?

Would you list it above making shortbread on your agenda?

Last edited:
At my house I get one wheely bin for my rubbish. There are talks that they may possibly cut the service to fortnightly to make people recycle more.

This to me means that, if my maths are correct, I should be able to save half a wheely bin a week by recycling.

So why then do they only give me a tub that is about 2' square to fit a ****ing wheely bins worth of recycling in?!

They are clearly not bothered about recycling efficiently, so why should I bother?

At my house I get one wheely bin for my rubbish. There are talks that they may possibly cut the service to fortnightly to make people recycle more.

This to me means that, if my maths are correct, I should be able to save half a wheely bin a week by recycling.

So why then do they only give me a tub that is about 2' square to fit a ****ing wheely bins worth of recycling in?!

They are clearly not bothered about recycling efficiently, so why should I bother?

Not to mention that they now have about five different bins to empty. On different days. Twice a week the lorries drive up my street. I can't see me driveway from the fumes!

I realised the other day just how much they're driving this message home to our children.

Approaching a pedestrian crossing, my youngest urged me not to press the button as it would be a waste of electricity.

Unbelievable!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673