Global Warming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping the global warming is in full effect in africa!!

There is also scientific evidence that counters this though dd.

There's no hard evidence to show that humans have done anything to contribute to global warming and I think we're a very arrogant species if we think that we have the power to affect it.

I think we are very arrogant species if we don't do anything about it. You know, when it starts to be a problem, it's too late. But it's your choice if you believe it exists or not and if you want to do something.

I think we are very arrogant species if we don't do anything about it. You know, when it starts to be a problem, it's too late. But it's your choice if you believe it exists or not and if you want to do something.

Whether it exists or not isn't at issue, of course it exists, but there is absolutely nothing that you or I can do about it.

Whether it exists or not isn't at issue, of course it exists, but there is absolutely nothing that you or I can do about it.

You mean that human beings can't affect the global warming in either way? I believe we can.

You mean that human beings can't affect the global warming in either way? I believe we can.

But if you don't know the cause of global warming how could anybody even begin to do anything to prevent it?

I'm very happy for you that you believe that you can do something about it, but you are a little vague about what that actually is.

If, for example, global warming is being caused by solar activity then how is collecting milk-bottle tops, or whatever it is that you have in mind, going to make any difference?

I hope the scaredy pants that are trying to make us feel guilty are the first ****s to die from gamma radiation nuclear particle o3 active radio wave destruction.

But if you don't know the cause of global warming how could anybody even begin to do anything to prevent it?

I'm very happy for you that you believe that you can do something about it, but you are a little vague about what that actually is.

If, for example, global warming is being caused by solar activity then how is collecting milk-bottle tops, or whatever it is that you have in mind, going to make any difference?

I suppose we're talking about the greenhouse effect here? We wouldn't survive without the greenhouse gases, but if there are too much of it, it gets too hot and that is what's happening right now. I think we know pretty well what causes it? Too much greenhouse gases in the air, for example carbon dioxide. Solution: stop doing things that let the gases out, driving cars, airplanes etc etc.
I agree it's hard to affect anything by yourself, the government and leading organistions have a huge responibilty, but it has also to with values in life, is it fair that millions of people will have to suffer a lot because of us? (Which I believe will happen, not you maybe). I don't want to contrubute to something like that.

Last edited:
I suppose we're talking about the greenhouse effect here? We wouldn't survive without the greenhouse gases, but if there are too much of it, it gets too hot and that is what's happening right now. I think we know pretty well what causes it? Too much greenhouse gases in the air, for example carbon dioxide. Solution: stop doing things that let the gases out, driving cars, airplanes etc etc.

That's one theory, but it isn't proven.
CO2 levels have always fluctuated, since long before human beings were around and, as a matter of fact, CO2 levels could be rising because the earth is naturally warming up, not the other way around.

I see an awful lot of scaremongering about the subject but no clear consensus between scientists as to what the actual cause is.
This makes me naturally mistrusting of whatever I am being fed.

That's one theory, but it isn't proven.
CO2 levels have always fluctuated, since long before human beings were around and, as a matter of fact, CO2 levels could be rising because the earth is naturally warming up, not the other way around.

I see an awful lot of scaremongering about the subject but no clear consensus between scientists as to what the actual cause is.
This makes me naturally mistrusting of whatever I am being fed.
I guess we'll see who's right, I really, really hope it's you. But I don't think so.;)

I still dont give a ****, and why should I?.............:102:

Damn right.

Sure the water is rising, but it isn't going to affect me or where I live. So why the **** should I be bothered.

If it affects africa, there will be less need to send aid, therefore less tax, so there is a result in it for a start

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670