Hayles in, Hayes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats he done ? He's only played about 20 minutes this season.Pull a muscle scratching his arse or something ?

Why ? Is Campbell injured again ?

Not really sure what you mean by again. He was ill about 3 weeks ago (after the Orient match) and hasn't been declared fit to play since, even for the reserves.

Not really sure what you mean by again. He was ill about 3 weeks ago (after the Orient match) and hasn't been declared fit to play since, even for the reserves.

Again has in he has been injured a lot since we signed him.Ill ? so exactly what has he got ?

Last edited:
and not to mention that you dont like/rate him :)

I'm stating a fact,he has been injured a lot since he came here.Like him ? he's a footballer I'm not planning on asking him out for dinner:icon_roll

Last edited:
Why do you make such statements in the face of the real facts? Barry Hayles started all of the first six games of his short stay at Cheltenham. He was then sent off at Millwall, being brought on as sub in the first game after the ensuing ban - a game in which he scored the winning goal during his short time on the pitch.

You seem to be suggesting that even 'weak strugglers Cheltenham' didn't want him any longer: the truth is though that Leicester City want him back, presumably because Dickov is now a long-term doubt.

If you persist in ignoring plain fact, how do you expect people to value your opinion?

Bl--dy hell! That's a bit strong isn't it? I thought you were in a good mood these day preparing to run around Wembley with the JPT.

Back to Hayles now.....I seem him as part of the past not the future and I don't think there will be a lot of joy gained from seeing him lumbering round the pitch.

In football...there aren't too many facts but plenty of opinions. I'm not concerned whether my opinions are valued or not. Regretably, most of my opinions have unfortunately proved correct in the recent past re. judgements about players, managers and outcomes. I wish I had been wrong a few more times and others had been right in which case we would not be in the Third Division and playing in the JPT and the First Round of the FA Cup.

I hope this helps to explain.

Probably nerves because he's heard people don't like him:102:

Never a truer word spoken in jest. I am sure that it will have something to do with it.

Last edited:
Barry Hayles is back from Cheltenham, and Jonny Hayes has gone in the opposition direction on a trial basis.

Hayes is now at Cheltenham on a 31-day temporary transfer (loan).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669