Hayles in, Hayes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Dickov and the ever frail Campbell are still unavailable for the Oldham game I would like to see Hayles on the bench.

As for Hayes, are there any other Martin Allen atrocities left from his time at the club that he can take off our hands aswell?

i think i'm in a minority, but i think Hayles is ok

I have always believed BH was underrated by some supporters. His workrate at times was excellent.

he ended up being hated due to a prick of a manager playing him on the frigging wing, because people couldn't see the real villain was IH due to his stand up routine which became a circus

Will be ok coming on from the bench, did average last season but i dont really blame him.

I think he scored 3 goals in 7 or 8 appearances whilst at struggling Cheltenham so it can't hurt having him on the bench for us on Saturday if Campbell can't make it.

The Championship was probably a step too far for him especially when you consider that Holloway decided it would be a good idea to play someone at the end of his career on the wing and expect him to run around like a 20 year old.

I think he's a truly dreadful player, and I hope he gets nowhere near the first team

If anyone sums up the utter disaster and embarrassment of the Holloawy period, it is he

he ended up being hated due to a prick of a manager playing him on the frigging wing, because people couldn't see the real villain was IH due to his stand up routine which became a circus

The real villain was Martin Allen who brought in fourteen players not one of which is good enough to be in the present team. His behaviour at the training ground deserves words like "prick" and "villain" . Ian Holloway is a good man who was never given a real chance. Apart from the emergency buys of the transfer window Holloway never had the chance to build his team in a close season. He tried emergency surgery under difficult conditions and failed. This does not make Holloway a prick or a villain; it makes him an unsuccessful manager.
Luckily so far NP seems to have the double whammy of being a good man and a successful manager.

The real villain was Martin Allen who brought in fourteen players not one of which is good enough to be in the present team. His behaviour at the training ground deserves words like "prick" and "villain" . Ian Holloway is a good man who was never given a real chance. Apart from the emergency buys of the transfer window Holloway never had the chance to build his team in a close season. He tried emergency surgery under difficult conditions and failed. This does not make Holloway a prick or a villain; it makes him an unsuccessful manager.
Luckily so far NP seems to have the double whammy of being a good man and a successful manager.

Not going to be offensive, so instead ill say i disagree entirely with the contents of your post, with exception to the NP comment at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566