Heath Ledger

Status
Not open for further replies.
28, poor bloke.
Did you know that he turned down a place in the Australian Olympic hockey team (which won the gold medal by the way) so he could film A Knights Tale?

28, poor bloke.
Did you know that he turned down a place in the Australian Olympic hockey team (which won the gold medal by the way) so he could film A Knights Tale?

What's that got to do with this thread? :icon_razz

Is he still dead? :102:

I just read on sky he was suffering from insomnia, or so he said in a recent interview.

So a film star has died.

Number of people who die each year because of unsafe water is 5.3 million.
(Every eight seconds, a child dies from a water-related disease)

we dont have time for that many threads so we save them for the better known people of the population. :icon_wink

It could be quite strange watching him play a character who suffers mental health probelms in The Dark Knight.

And doesn't he top himself in monsters ball?

I have chronic back pain,due to two disks that have totally prolapsed. At times this is unbearable.I dont even take pain killers anymore because they are useless.One thing i havent done is turn to drink or drugs and make my back condition the excuse.Maybe i have more will power than others.Maybe ive been lucky.

Maybe you have a congenital weakness. I don't. Why should my taxes pay for your weaknesses? :102:

That is correct but I wasn't bothered about that bit in Monsters Ball.....
Prefered the bit when Boo was going through all those doors with Mike?

I have never read so many pig ignorant posts in one thread in my entire life.

I wonder how many of you have said what you have out of pig ignorance and hype, and how many of you actually have enough experience to qualify your words as valid. From the contents of the posts, I'd say next to none of you know what the **** you are talking about.

Until you have to live through suicide and mental illness, and the damage that both can cause, you can't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

Sactimonious claptrap.

I think Biff has proved that by not taking drugs it will in fact turn you mental. Fookin' ridiculous opinions.

If all you people that think drug users should pay for any treatment as a result of using a drug, then why not make the drug legal so the drug users could pay tax on it. Also as a result of legalisation, control what is actually in them and therefore reduce the likelihood of users having a bad reaction from taking it and spending non-drug users taxes! :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669