'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people like Ricky Gervais. I think he's a humourless c***. Everyone finds humour in different ways.
I reserve my right to laugh at things other people take seriously and vice versa.
There are approx 7bn people in the world. If you assume (probably incorrectly) that they live 'til on average 70, that's 100 million deaths a year, or around 300 thousand a day. What makes Cyrus so special?

Obviously that's your opinion and I'm delighted for you to have it, I think your argument is really a mindless justification on your behalf, I don't find it appropriate to laugh at these things and I'm sad that someone else finds it funny, I'll leave it at that.

Obviously that's your opinion and I'm delighted for you to have it, I think your argument is really a mindless justification on your behalf, I don't find it appropriate to laugh at these things and I'm sad that someone else finds it funny, I'll leave it at that.

Nah, you'll drag it over into other threads.

Nah, you'll drag it over into other threads.

Also try adding something constructive to the subject rather than simply offering incorrect assumptions and snidey comments.

I'm happy that you're sad.

This thread just seems to be going round in circles now :icon_sad:

This thread just seems to be going round in circles now :icon_sad:
Allow me to lighten the mood....
What do you call a man with a car on his head........?
What do you call a man with a seagull on his head.....?
What do you call a man with a horse on his head.....?

Such as...

You are the one intent on keeping me talking about this it seems, i made no reference to this thread in that post or any other, you really need to stop grasping at straws and playing tedious link with yourself.

Now stop quoting things that are not relevant and leave them in the thread intended.

I have many friends in the forces and I guarantee non of them would drop their humor to a level where they resort to taking the piss out of a fallen serviceman.

No, of course not, not when there's plenty of other things to have a good laugh about. Like the torture, rape and murder of civilians. Or even of others serving in the armed forces - but only when they had it coming, of course.

Allow me to lighten the mood....
What do you call a man with a car on his head........?
What do you call a man with a seagull on his head.....?
What do you call a man with a horse on his head.....?

Oh I love those, I can do about 10. I don't know the horse one though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670