Hereford Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good result tonight! Hopefully we can score a few on Saturday as well!

Leicester City saw off the challenge of Hereford United after a 3-1 win at Edgar Street.

Elvis Hammond (27), Richard Stearman (66) and an Iain Hume penalty (76) made sure Rob Kelly's side went through, as Robert Purdie had Hereford's lone reply from the penalty spot (56).

The match saw three red cards before the end, with Leicester's Hammond (81) and Patrick Kisnorbo (89) given their marching orders by referee Richard Beeby, while Hereford's Trent McClenahan (76) was also sent off.
Confirmed on Skysports round-up, Hammond definately sent-off, useless fecker.:icon_roll

Leicester City saw off the challenge of Hereford United after a 3-1 win at Edgar Street.

Elvis Hammond (27), Richard Stearman (66) and an Iain Hume penalty (76) made sure Rob Kelly's side went through, as Robert Purdie had Hereford's lone reply from the penalty spot (56).

The match saw three red cards before the end, with Leicester's Hammond (81) and Patrick Kisnorbo (89) given their marching orders by referee Richard Beeby, while Hereford's Trent McClenahan (76) was also sent off.
Confirmed on Skysports round-up, Hammond definately sent-off, useless fecker.:icon_roll

Ref's about as card happy as Graham Poll.

Whatever the red card count, it was a great result. We need money and a good cup run would be fantastic for the fans and coffers. Well done RK and the lads.

Need more than money, the like's of RomanAbromivch to invest to be honest, and it would be nice to see City go all the way but it's very unlikely.

Elvis did not get sent off. I don't know who came up with that crap, probably M!key2000 spreading more shit around the internet. :icon_wink

We weren't too sure as to why Kisnorbo was sent off, a stamp or an elbow maybe? :102:

Raising his hands, apparently

When I was queuing (sp) up to get into the ground last night, I saw that geezer with TOM 50 on the back of his shirt. :icon_lol: He looks nothing like me! Will you lot (lazzer etc) be partaking in drinking some alcoholic beverages in the 1884 before the Colchester match? I still owe BG this beer.....

the best thing was the linesmans shiny shiny boots.
we even sang to him...AND he must've cleaned them at halftime cos they were even shinier second half!

LeeH tried to get photographic evidence on her phone but he just wouldn't stand still the git!

Last edited:
the best thing was the linesmans shiny shiny boots.
we even sang to him...AND he must've cleaned them at halftime cos they were even shinier second half!

LeeH tried to get photographic evidence on her phone but he just wouldn't stand still the git!

Where abouts were you? Seating or standing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669