Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 99 % sure that it wont be Holloway,
Thank God..

11, 16, 20, 22, 27, 46 Bonus Ball is 29

Paul Jewell, Jean Tigana or even maybe Alex Mcleish

Paul Jewell, Jean Tigana or even maybe Alex Mcleish

right...

i can see them all joining, Tigana as DoF Mcleish as manager and Jewell as part time assistant manager so he can chill out, they'd not get any better offers

I think that Milan has got to go all out to get the best man for the job.
If what i read in the papers are true and that Milan is willing to pay Plymouth £230.000 for Holloway, well then its a sad tail for me, and money wasted.
Wigan have just paid 3 million for the services of Bruce and for me thats money well spent.
If we want a good manager at Leicester, someone thats loyal, and gunna steady the ship, who dont bully the players, but most of all someone that can motivate the players, show them how to win at home and how to get a good point away, Milan is going to have to splash the cash and its as simple as that.

If what i read in the papers are true and that Milan is willing to pay Plymouth £230.000 for Holloway, well then its a sad tail for me, and money wasted.
Wigan have just paid 3 million for the services of Bruce and for me thats money well spent.
If we want a good manager at Leicester, someone thats loyal, and gunna steady the ship, who dont bully the players, but most of all someone that can motivate the players, show them how to win at home and how to get a good point away, Milan is going to have to splash the cash and its as simple as that.

that is the first time i have seen 'Bruce' and 'loyal' in the same sentance, give him 18 or so games and a vacancy at a bigger club (not a mean feat when it comes to wigan) he will jump.

milan should have gone for the right man long before now, problem is we've made an arse of the last 2 appointments under him and now no ****er.....even the manager of plymouth (for ****s sake) will touch us

That is a truly magnificent plan, and I doubt very much if he has thought along those lines so far

I would suggest you email it to the club right away or we could end up in big trouble

Whoever we get in; we should all get behind the new manager and he should motivate the players to win lots of games.

Ok, i understand and agree with wot your saying, but i honestly believe that if we still had Martin Allen as manager we would be in the playoffs by now.
We will never know will we? Nor will we be there this season.
Lets get real

Ok, i understand and agree with wot your saying, but i honestly believe that if we still had Martin Allen as manager we would be in the playoffs by now.
We will never know will we? Nor will we be there this season.
Lets get real

How can you think that? We never even won a competitive game while he was in charge.

How can you think that? We never even won a competitive game while he was in charge.

did you not see us roll over accy stanley? or hold forest to 0-1 in the first half of the original tie.....

it was just poetry i tell thee

Hey Fitz,
Ive just re-read what you just said,
I wasnt trying to say that Bruce is loyal as all managers are the same and if they get a better offer elsewhere then they will be off.
Loyal managers are few and far between.
What i ment was that Wigan have paid 3 million for Bruce and in my opinion thats money well spent.
I then went on to say that we need a loyal manager and someone thats going to do us good.
so Milan spend your money.

Hey Fitz,
Ive just re-read what you just said,
I wasnt trying to say that Bruce is loyal as all managers are the same and if they get a better offer elsewhere then they will be off.
Loyal managers are few and far between.
What i ment was that Wigan have paid 3 million for Bruce and in my opinion thats money well spent.
I then went on to say that we need a loyal manager and someone thats going to do us good.
so Milan spend your money.

that is the second time i have seen 'Bruce' and 'loyal' in the same sentance, give him 18 or so games and a vacancy at a bigger club (not a mean feat when it comes to wigan) he will jump.

Trust me i know, or i like to think that.
Smegson the fishcake, yes he made us more solid at the back, but never told em how to score, and the shower of shit in place at the moment, well the sooner they get rid of Burrows the better,
Ive just been in Puerto Rico so not all that sure whats happened but didnt Collins John score 2 in 3 games so he drops him and plays cort who carnt run, hold the ball up, dribble, let alone shoot, Uumm?????

You`ve not even spelt Bruce and loyal correct.

Leicester 4 Watford 1, srings to mind:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670