Holloway in Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

Leicester 4 Watford 1, srings to mind:102:

fair enough. so that 1 game alone means that Accrington, Forest and Blackpool games were to be ignored in terms of being shite?

W88DY

25-Aug-07 H Watford W 4-1 (1-0) Hume 15, Campbell 51, Sheehan 54, de Vries 85 21642,

What you on about, your 2 years behind.

The guy said that we didnt win a match under Martin Allen,
We beat Watford 4 - 1 and then he got the boot.

spionfox

25-Aug-07 H Watford W 4-1 (1-0) Hume 15, Campbell 51, Sheehan 54, de Vries 85 21642,

What you on about, your 2 years behind.

The guy said that we didnt win a match under Martin Allen,
We beat Watford 4 - 1 and then he got the boot.

That match didn't happen.
And I didn't do the crossbar challenge at half-time.
My avatar is a Photoshop fake.

Do keep up.........

W88DY

I was joking, me and City are on the same wavelength

Disco Bob

It may interest some people to discover that the web-based translation service www.babelfish.com has recently augmented its service to include English-Bullshit and Bullshit-English.

I ran a couple of recent comments through it and it seemed to work just fine:

"My source says..." - I am 17 and have no friends but I am able to recount a post I read by a fifteen year old on another forum...
"He's right 9 times out of 10" - I really hope you forget I posted this when it is proved that I was laughably wide of the mark.
"My Dad spoke to The Birch and he said..." - My Dad spends all of our benefit money on Ace lager and bullshits more than I do...
"It's happened!" - It is as likely to happen as i am to lose my virginity within the next thirty years!

W88DY

And i said earlier, win your home games and get a good point away, bearing in mind the 2 games against Accrington and Forest were cup games and yes we played crap but got the resualt that was needed.

I was at the Blackpool game and i guess they (City) thought they could win it without trying.

Allen kicked every ball for that team and thats the kind of manager we need right now, someone who wants to win and attack teams coming to our ground,
not some lazy ass who canrt be arsed.
Tigana for me.
Watch this space.

W88DY

Jeff, dont be silly.
It really is talking balls init (shit)

25-Aug-07 H Watford W 4-1 (1-0) Hume 15, Campbell 51, Sheehan 54, de Vries 85 21642

W88DY

even deep freeze scored

Macky

Gruntled Member
Jeff, dont be silly.
It really is talking balls init (shit)

25-Aug-07 H Watford W 4-1 (1-0) Hume 15, Campbell 51, Sheehan 54, de Vries 85 21642

Never happened, are you a mental?

spionfox

Spion how did you get on in your crossbar challenge?

Hopped over the barrier and sort of used my legs to walk onto the green thing, the pitch I believe it's called :icon_wink

First one over the bar, second one bobbled into the back of the net but the third one crashed straight against the middle of the crossbar. It's on YouTube too thanks to a friend of my daughter with his mobile phone!

Mind you, the City fan who was out there with me got two out of three (his first two attempts) and the two Watford lads got one each too. Birch said it was the first time that all four had hit the bar at least once each.

foxin_oz

Hey W88dy,

As you have probably realised by now we don't recognise the game against Watford as being a reality. Some say we won 4-1, others say it just didn't happen. As for myself, well not being a member of the "Inner Circle" I can say without any "pressure" from "Insiders" that it may have happened, but then again, it may not have.

Yours sincerely,

Anonymous. :tumbleweed:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Unlike the rest of you, I KNEW for an absolute fact that we would whallop Watford on that day. My only surprise was that it was by only 3 goals.

Fact, 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670