Holloway in Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Unlike the rest of you, I KNEW for an absolute fact that we would whallop Watford on that day. My only surprise was that it was by only 3 goals.

Fact, 100%

I was on my way to the ground that day, when I was abducted by aliens, so I cannot confirm if the match took place or not. I was going to put £100 on de Vries scoring in the last 10 minutes. Wonder what odds I would have got. Hope I did not miss out on a big payday!

Last edited:

lazzer

I was on my way to the ground that day, when I was abdusted by aliens, so I cannot confirm if the match took place or not. I was going to put £100 on de Vries scoring in the last 10 minutes. Wonder what odds I would have got. Hope I did not miss out on a big payday!

They polished your stomach ? How bizarre perhaps thats how they have sex :102:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen

fitz

And i said earlier, win your home games and get a good point away, bearing in mind the 2 games against Accrington and Forest were cup games and yes we played crap but got the resualt that was needed.

the resualt that we needed against forest? erm.....it finished at half time with a player suffering a heart attack! is that what we needed? either i am not grasping the meaning of resualt or you are tlaking shti

W88DY

Your spelling is very bad fitz, i was referring to the win against Forest, not the called off game, and i wouldnt wish that on anybody wot you was trying to inply bout Clive Clarke.
That 1 - 3 result was for Clive so dont talk bollocks.

fitz

That 1 - 3 result was for Clive so dont talk bollocks.

1-3...........indeed......

what ever the result (which was not 3-1) it was not MA who was in charge

my spelling is all exact copies of what you put, you were taking the piss right?

W88DY

ok 2 - 3, i was thinking of your age

Last edited:

fitz

ok 2 - 3, i was thinking of your age

fecking hell, once you posted that i looked at your profile.....either you are even more full of shit than i thought you were, or you are actually older than me.

Macky

Gruntled Member
fecking hell, once you posted that i looked at your profile.....either you are even more full of shit than i thought you were, or you are actually older than me.

:icon_eek: :icon_conf
I had it down as 19, tops.

fitz

:icon_eek: :icon_conf
I had it down as 19, tops.

its scared the shit out of me, i was hoping by 30 i would mature....unfortunately it looks the other way. any tips for drawing cocks on bus stops? what is the best technique?

W88DY

Just sit on top of a bus stop and save your ink,
Then we can call you cock stop,
But hey, dont fall off else you might get ran over!!!!!!!

W88DY

i did

W88DY

I`ll agree with that as my dad is no longer around, but dont worry about it, i`m used to it now.
My cock is bigger than yours but i aint gunna brag about it. (Fact)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669