Holloway to learn fate on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people think that MM ahs to agree a severence deal with IH. He can dismiss him and then spend the next few months arguing over compensation. Don't be surprised if he stays !!!

RL are reporting that the meeting is underway but that no offical statement is expected to be issued today.

Are they standing outside the office?

Surely it would be incredibly inept for MM to sack IH without having a replacement ready to step into his shoes straight away?

He has to get it right this time, or leave IH in charge. I think some people on this forum forget we had 4 managers last season, and none of them were getting LCFC to perform at even 40% of what they should have (on paper).

We are where we are now because of this and even though IH must shoulder some of the blame for our demise it is certainly not 100% his fault, most probably 50%.

Sacking him now without a replacement (and a damn good one at that if they should want to come and manage this shambles of a club) would be an even bigger mistake than the ones MM has already made.

If we cannot attract Billy Davies or someone of that stature then we should (IMO) leave IH in charge to either help steer us back to the championship, or keep him in charge until the replacement becomes available.

We had three managers last season, one of them is still with us, one was sacked and the other left.

Now RL are saying that 'MM is reluctant to make a change and is asking Holloway how he would get Leicester promoted if he stayed on'.

Maybe they are standing outside the door :102:

thank **** i haven't already renewed my season ticket then

Now RL are saying that 'MM is reluctant to make a change and is asking Holloway how he would get Leicester promoted if he stayed on'.

Maybe they are standing outside the door :102:

That's pretty much what Blanderson's 'interview' is saying, so they are just reporting on that, like the lazy uninformed cnuts that they are

Radio Leicester know precisely feck all, in my experience - which is why they had a reporter stationed outside the ground all last Thursday, when nothing at all was happening other than the poor feckers coming in to open up the club shop

I wouldn't dispute whether RL know anything or not as I suspect you're right. However the fact that it's taken so long and the manner in which the meeting has taken place, means that Milan must be at least considering the idea of keeping Holloway on.

I wouldn't dispute whether RL know anything or not as I suspect you're right. However the fact that it's taken so long and the manner in which the meeting has taken place, means that Milan must be at least considering the idea of keeping Holloway on.

SSN just announced that Milan 'wont be rushed into any decision'

FFS, has he not had time to evaluate how shite IH is?

We (the royal we, not me and you) couldn't accept Warnock. Why do you think Shearer would be any different?

Also, Shearer wouldn't touch a League One club with a feckin' barge pole, as the arrogant cnut believes that he should be walking straight into managerial position with a Premiership club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669