Holloway to learn fate on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Shearer wouldn't touch a League One club with a feckin' barge pole, as the arrogant cnut believes that he should be walking straight into managerial position with a Premiership club

You forgot to add, "and he is a complete twat." on the end, otherwise spot on.

SSN just announced that Milan 'wont be rushed into any decision'

FFS, has he not had time to evaluate how shite IH is?

I would like Holloway to stay, you would like him to go: where we both agree, is that it is absolutely incredible that we are being asked to believe that Milan has not had time to make the only decision that is important, whether he wants to retain IH's services.
A couple of hours chat this afternoon is really going to decide City's future? Why not toss a coin?

I also find it quite staggering that MM is still dithering,he's had aweek to calm down and come up with a decision,what did he expect Holloway to say today '' I'm shite boss please sack me''

Also, Shearer wouldn't touch a League One club with a feckin' barge pole, as the arrogant cnut believes that he should be walking straight into managerial position with a Premiership club

i can assure all that arrogance is something which Gosforth High School (where Sir Alan Dickhead went) appears to teach very well

I also find it quite staggering that MM is still dithering,he's had aweek to calm down and come up with a decision,what did he expect Holloway to say today '' I'm shite boss please sack me''

perhaps Milan is hoping he just quits? then EVERYONE is happy, seeing as MM can then not be criticised for axing many fans' favourite jester

I have to say that I am flabbagasted that we sit here over a week after the saddest and most humiliating day in our clubs history and the chairman still hasn't made the decision as to whether Ian Holloway is the right man to take the club back into the championship.

If Milan was truly convinced by Holloway then surely he would have backed him immediately after the result against Stoke saying he is still the right man to take the club forward in the long term regardless of relegation.

If not and he has serious doubts about Ollie then he should have been shown the door last week.

My only conclusion is that Milan is stalling for time, is it possible that he is still looking to sell the club and is therefore relunctant to add to either his own or the clubs mounting debts, prefering instead to leave the problem and liability to any new prospective owner :102:

I thought Ollie had three years left on his contract but it appears that he only has two left, according to the article on the BBC website.

My only conclusion is that Milan is stalling for time, is it possible that he is still looking to sell the club and is therefore relunctant to add to either his own or the clubs mounting debts, prefering instead to leave the problem and liability to any new prospective owner :102:

Nothing like jumping to conclusions :icon_lol:

But here ya go - it must be true :

When I came here I thought I could do so much, spend money on players and back the manager, but it just has not worked out and we have to find the reasons for it and then move on.

The word "dithering" says it all.

I have had serious doubts for some weeks about Mandaric's continued resolve and as I posted previously I saw this matter as the acid test. If he was serious about Leicester City he would have dismissed Holloway within hours of the Stoke agame, rolled up his sleeves and say - 'here we go with another fresh start'.

The fact that Holloway hasn't yet been sacked tells it all. My best guess is that Mandaric has lost interest in the club and wants rid of it. We don't know the details of Holloway's contract and whether there was a cluse limiting his pay off in the event of relegation, but it looks to me like Mandaric thinks he's shelled enough out on this club.

The club is now in limbo - with a manager still in post who can't be taken seriously by anyone who has the faintest knowledge of football - and an owner who says he needs to take his time. Mandaric would have had his personal strategies all in place and didn't need a day let alone weeks to decide what to do.

The club is now in limbo - with a manager still in post who can't be taken seriously by anyone who has the faintest knowledge of football - and an owner who says he needs to take his time. Mandaric would have had his personal strategies all in place and didn't need a day let alone weeks to decide what to do.

TBH, I'd prefer Milan to take his time. And I'd also prefer him to do what he thinks best rather than listening to the knee-jerkers. If that means getting rid of Holloway then great, if it means keeping him, so be it.

The last time Milan listened to us lot he missed out on Warnock.

Maybe Mandaric has decided that making snap decisions got him into this mess, has decided it's best to think about it and take advice from his new CEO.

Maybe he wants to sound out potential targets before he makes that decision.

Who knows? Nothing is "obvious" at this stage.

But Holloway has a cuLt following, if he's sacked the stupid cuLts will burn themselves down to the ground with their shoes waving. Milan has to think on a humanitarian level.

Last edited:

He didn't listen to us lot at all

:018: He allegedly listened to the glorious Foxes Trust (according to their own self-publicity at the time) - who told him that 'us lot' would not accept Warnock

I suspect that, in reality, he actually listened to Warnock himself, who told him to feck off

Last edited:
Maybe Mandaric has decided that making snap decisions got him into this mess, has decided it's best to think about it and take advice from his new CEO.

Maybe he wants to sound out potential targets before he makes that decision.
Who knows? Nothing is "obvious" at this stage.

I think you might be right with that but surely this is about whether Mandaric thinks Holloway is up to the task,he either thinks he is or he isn't and can't think ''Well he isn't up to it but theres nobody else so I'll keep him'' or maybe he can think that:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669