Hoodpark - 26th June - 10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a weds evening i'd come along to a few too. Def second or maybe third string though i think!
I think Thursdays.

Two teams against each other.

Also if one team is short the other players are all there, assuming different KO times of course.

If that is not on favour, and we have different days, then I think we need a core set of players for TBFC, and then a core set of players for TBFC2 so we know where we stand, and then borrow if needed.

Last edited:
I think Thursdays.

Two teams against each other.

Also if one team is short the other players are all there, assuming different KO times of course.

If that is not on favour, and we have different days, then I think we need a core set of players for TBFC, and then a core set of players for TBFC2 so we know where we stand, and then borrow if needed.

If you have 2 days, there is more chance of filling the teams, as there will be some from the 'firsts' that are fit enough to play 2 matches.

Won 7-5 (should have been 20-5!)

Chance after chance. We dominated throughout and never really looked like being in any trouble.

Scorers (i think):
Nathan 2
Paul 2
Jacob 2
Chambo 1

Chambo was quality :038:

Last edited:
I think we should definately look at a second team. If we fell short on the second team I would be prepared to put my body through a second night on the occassions it was needed.

If you have 2 days, there is more chance of filling the teams, as there will be some from the 'firsts' that are fit enough to play 2 matches.

There were a couple of players when we initially started up that couldn't play due to Thursday aswell.

Chambo was quality :038:

All hail Chambo. Quality debut. My bro said 'Soon as I seen him, I knew he was alright' :icon_lol:

Anyway in the other contest of the evening
Missed Chances
Hazz 12
Fcukcov 20

On the serious side, 3 games left and I think all 3 are winnable.

Last edited:
All hail Chambo. Quality debut. My bro said 'Soon as I seen him, I knew he was alright' :icon_lol:.

Ahh.. stop it, you'll make me blush. Think I'd better retire already, go out on a good game!

If you have enough people who want to play, you could always play regulary against each other every week? Just keep mixing the teams every week. Sounds like you could get 10 easy! (just a thought:102:)

I think we can add just as many for the rest of us, i should've had at least 4 more :icon_lol:

There were a couple of players when we initially started up that couldn't play due to Thursday aswell.

All hail Chambo. Quality debut. My bro said 'Soon as I seen him, I knew he was alright' :icon_lol:

Anyway in the other contest of the evening
Missed Chances
Hazz 12
Fcukcov 20

On the serious side, 3 games left and I think all 3 are winnable.

That bit at the end of the 1st half where us 3 were having chance after chance after chance and still didn’t score was funny.:icon_lol:

and as for the chances:icon_redf

Oh and well played chambo, you dont facny playing sunday leageu over hinckley do you?:icon_lol:

That bit at the end of the 1st half where us 3 were having chance after chance after chance and still didn’t score was funny.:icon_lol:

and as for the chances:icon_redf

Oh and well played chambo, you dont facny playing sunday leageu over hinckley do you?:icon_lol:

I coach an under 12's team, and they will be playing either sunday morning or afternoon. (home games 2.30 pm & Away games may be morning) But I will be looking to get fit enough to play Saturdays (after the last 4 years @ the walkers, i've decided to give playing a go for 1 last time!) so if anyone is involved with a team and might need an old head, i'd be keen to try out / come to training...you know how it works!

First time I've bagged 2 in a while. They were just plain shit.
If we were to have two teams I'd definately be up for playing two nights.

If we were to have two teams I'd definately be up for playing two nights.
Obviously the two different nights is the main opinion, so two nights it is.

My main concern is that we just have the same team, playing both nights, which would just be pointless.

I think there has to be a core set of players for each team, and then the mixing goes on around those players.

I would prefer to play on Weds as opposed to Thursdays due to my work commitments for next year.

My suggestion is team one (Thurs) consists of the regular players (the ever presents if you like). It would not be ideal or nice to shake lose that relationship, and Harry to remain in charge.

Team two consists of the new, and/or fringe players plus myself and yourself if you wish to regularly commit to both nights. I am happy to take charge of this team and organise the games/payments just as Harry does so well for team one.

Obviously as and when one team is short, we "pull in" when necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469