Hoodpark - 26th June - 10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the two different nights is the main opinion, so two nights it is.

My main concern is that we just have the same team, playing both nights, which would just be pointless.

I think there has to be a core set of players for each team, and then the mixing goes on around those players.

I would prefer to play on Weds as opposed to Thursdays due to my work commitments for next year.

My suggestion is team one (Thurs) consists of the regular players (the ever presents if you like). It would not be ideal or nice to shake lose that relationship, and Harry to remain in charge.

Team two consists of the new, and/or fringe players plus myself and yourself if you wish to regularly commit to both nights. I am happy to take charge of this team and organise the games/payments just as Harry does so well for team one.

Obviously as and when one team is short, we "pull in" when necessary.

Completely agree, I'm happy to commit to playing both nights but of course if there were enough people interested I would step back and just play for the Thursday team.

Obviously the two different nights is the main opinion, so two nights it is.

My main concern is that we just have the same team, playing both nights, which would just be pointless.

I think there has to be a core set of players for each team, and then the mixing goes on around those players.

I would prefer to play on Weds as opposed to Thursdays due to my work commitments for next year.

My suggestion is team one (Thurs) consists of the regular players (the ever presents if you like). It would not be ideal or nice to shake lose that relationship, and Harry to remain in charge.

Team two consists of the new, and/or fringe players plus myself and yourself if you wish to regularly commit to both nights. I am happy to take charge of this team and organise the games/payments just as Harry does so well for team one.

Obviously as and when one team is short, we "pull in" when necessary.

Good plan. I don't want to commit to both nights as I am unsure what my commitments will be and I agree with you that it shouldn't just be the same team on a different night, but I am happy to be considered when needs arise.

I am reading on the same page as you Melts. I can't really pick it anything with that. If we ever need to call up from each team we can do so.

I don't know how my college commitments are going to be next year. Hopefully, it doesn't land on a Thurs.

I'm happy to help out when and where ever needed. My only problem will come when / if you want me to play on a Wednesday with an early kick off, as i coach until 7pm at Lutterworth. Other than that - i'm easy! or so they say!:)

OK, I guess we're all reading the same page then :icon_lol:

I'll put together a TB2 thread soon.

I'm happy to help out when and where ever needed. My only problem will come when / if you want me to play on a Wednesday with an early kick off, as i coach until 7pm at Lutterworth. Other than that - i'm easy! or so they say!:)
What's the earliest you can get there for?

I suggest you have a thread in general chat or something similar. See if we can get some more 'core' players.
Does that mean we're not allowed to use the TBFC Forum :icon_lol:

Does that mean we get end of season awards and piss ups then?

We haven't had one yet. We did have a drink after the Xmas game and occasionally now and again, we'll have a sit down. I suppose we'll have to do it sometime. Who knows on current progression, it could be a Champions party for the Thursday team next season.

We haven't had one yet. We did have a drink after the Xmas game and occasionally now and again, we'll have a sit down. I suppose we'll have to do it sometime. Who knows on current progression, it could be a Champions party for the Thursday team next season.

Oh thats right belittle the efforts of the 'B' team before its creation! :icon_bigg

As everyone on here has a real love for political correctness I propose naming the teams, Talkingballs A and Talkingballs 1. :icon_bigg

As everyone on here has a real love for political correctness I propose naming the teams, Talkingballs A and Talkingballs 1. :icon_bigg
:icon_lol:

I think the name should go open for discussion, but I personally like TB2. I'm not sure if we could away with The Blue Mongies :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363