My current team is:
Steve
Hazz
Bro of Hazz
pds
Fcukcov
Nathan
Chambo/Mitcho

Time is o.k with me, however I don't want to tread on anyones toes, so if it causes you any problems go with Mitcho. Chances are he's a lot younger than me anyway! I promise not to be too upset, just remember I will play when ever needed, you only have to give me the nod!

The final spot goes to Chambo.

A very,very difficult choice but after the effort he displayed in sorting out TBFC 11-a-side. I think he deserves a go in this one game opportunity.

It's a fiver to play.

The final spot goes to Chambo.

A very,very difficult choice but after the effort he displayed in sorting out TBFC 11-a-side. I think he deserves a go in this one game opportunity.

It's a fiver to play.

Subtle :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Are we approaching enough players to sustain a second team yet?

I suspect not yet, bit it's getting close isn't it?

Sorry for not replying to this thread Hazza.

I've been busy the last few Thursday nights due to 'other commitments' and will remain busy for the forseeable future.

It is with great despair that I announce my semi-retirement from the world of TBFC.

Sorry for not replying to this thread Hazza.

I've been busy the last few Thursday nights due to 'other commitments' and will remain busy for the forseeable future.

It is with great despair that I announce my semi-retirement from the world of TBFC.

I knew you would be unavailable with Glasto this weekend and various other festivals this year.

Are we approaching enough players to sustain a second team yet?

I suspect not yet, bit it's getting close isn't it?

Yes, correct and it's something which crossed my mind again the other day. But I reckon we'll always have enough players to sustain a second team during the Summer. I suggest we consider the numbers available to ourselves over the next couple of weeks and then if we have enough, enter a second team on the first three nights of the week or even Sunday nights for this Summer season. The new Summer season comes into effect in a few weeks time.

Subtle :icon_bigg:icon_wink

I don't want to make anyone any assurances that I can give them loads of games hence my recultance to get some new in. It feels unfair to all for them to play one game and then either a) get in the team or b) then be snubbed or used. So if I tell one it's a one game contract, they at least know where I stand.

Last edited:
You'll be pleased to know that i'm not playing for my regular team tonight so will be fresh for you lot! Not that it'll improve my fitness... :icon_lol:

Why? Seeking a transfer to new pastures?

we apparently had "too many that couldn't make it" so he (the bloke that organises it) cancelled the game.

may be seeking pastures new in future!

Last edited:
I reckon if nath made the move across along with chambo and mitcho then I reckon a second team would deff be on the cards. I can also make most weeks and it seems that melts is making a come back.

I would like to bagsy myself to take charge of the reserves. I have some very rewarding team building programmes.

I'll propose your appointment if needed! (I assume there'll be an AGM for this sort of thing):icon_bigg
Only because you're curious as to what these team building excercises are :icon_bigg

You're not wrong, I just hope it's not odd jobs around your house, finishing off unfinished D.I.Y projects. I have enough of that sort of bo11ocks to do my self!
:icon_lol:

I reckon if nath made the move across along with chambo and mitcho then I reckon a second team would deff be on the cards. I can also make most weeks and it seems that melts is making a come back.

If it was a weds evening i'd come along to a few too. Def second or maybe third string though i think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363