How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like i've hit the jackpot, anyone I know?

You should read his blog, he's always saying nice things about his "sidekick".

"A couple of regulars spot me sitting in the stands alongside Helen and mistake us for a couple. Quite how they've come to that conclusion is beyond me, but I have to say I'm somewhat flattered. Helen thinks it's infuriating"

"A couple of regulars spot me sitting in the stands alongside Helen and mistake us for a couple. Quite how they've come to that conclusion is beyond me, but I have to say I'm somewhat flattered. Helen thinks it's infuriating"

:icon_lol:

:icon_eek: Sidekick means sidekick Jeffrey. If her old man thought that I was after her I'd have to go to games in disguise.

Rings a bell .... I think i've met her once or twice myself.

Happy on a Monday morning, abused the two Florist fans, work's looking alright for the week, the sun's out, it wasn't dark when I woke up this morning and we've got an away trip to Wednesday on Saturday.

It was never going to last.....in fact this bit of bother has got me extremely bothered but we'll wait and see. :icon_sad:

Annoyed. Why are people so ****ing inconsiderate? Some twat head of a takeaway delivery driver has parked across my drive, because he can't be arsed to park 3m further away from the house he's delivering to. What's worse is the inconsiderate tosser who has parked opposite (it's a good job nobody around here walks further than their car, as it's almost blocking the pavement) means that had someone wanted to drive down the road whilst twat head is making his delivery, they can't.

Having said that, I should be glad that he's not parked on the drive like the last twat - "it's a road, innit". Er, no. Prick.

You should see my ****ing street. House opposite usually has 5 cars parked near it-3 kids, one for mum one for one of the kids bfs (who has a ****ing van with "ben" on the numberplate-and everyone thinks it mine-it ****ing aint!) and this naturally means 3 of them end up on the street clogging up the road. Makes it nearly impossible to reverse of our drive, especially considering the girl next door parks on the pavement as she can't reverse of her drive. And now, two doors down have got another car, so the dad parks his van just opposite aswell. Like a ****ing car park out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669