How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, already applied for that. Plus phoned up to get a claim form for working tax credits sent to me, might as well see if I'm entitled to owt!

I get Winter Fuel Allowance for the first time this year. You'll have to wait a while for that!

why do people have to search out what they are 'entitled' to rather than what they can put in?

there was a time when benefits were, rightly, for people really struggling.
not for those who are missing out on hd tv because the season ticket is up for renewal

not for those who are missing out on hd tv because the season ticket is up for renewal

we are heading back there thankfully. Work out whether it's beneficial to work more hours, I ask you!

with their pensions as ****ed as ours!

:icon_roll

I actually don't know how people cope on minimum wage if they have a mortgage because I'm not on much more and even after cancelling Sky and a couple of other 'luxuries' and keeping to the basic bills, if I didn't look into things like this, I simply wouldn't be able to afford to live.

My ST is paid for so uthat's not included-though if I'm still in the same sort of situation this time next year then the chances of me having a ST is slim.

So if I am 'entitled' to this working tax credit thing then I'm going to claim for it, I've worked full time since I left school and hardly had a day off sick. It's more to do with me having enough money between paydays to make sure I can put food in me gob, not so that I can afford to have Sky HD.

this is probably a flying visit but to let you know that i had our little un on the 25th and we have a boy who we have called jake, he weighed 8lb 12.5oz and with a full head of two-toned hair :icon_bigg had to stay in hospital for 2wks, 1st due to my blood pressure being high but then jake had/has jaundice and needed photolight therapy to lower his levels, he still has to have regular blood tests - so regular trips to and from the hospital, cant believe he will be a month old next tuesday!!!!!

congrats to the new daddy - im soooooooo jealous that your little girl sleeps for 7hrs through the night:mad::icon_bigg our little monster er angel has his body clock the wrong way round and doesnt understand that mummy and daddy need to sleep when it gets dark :mad::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669