How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iStockPhoto can go and feck 'emselves :icon_bigg

I've spent many, many miserable hours trawling stock image sites and to be honest I'd come to the conclusion that iStockPhoto have no quality control in place at all. In fact, I'd go as far to say you're too good to be associated with them.
Makes you wonder if they're reviewed by a human being.

I've spent many, many miserable hours trawling stock image sites and to be honest I'd come to the conclusion that iStockPhoto have no quality control in place at all. In fact, I'd go as far to say you're too good to be associated with them.

Agreed. I've done similarly and some of the stuff on there is beyond amateurish and basically just rubbish.

A bit shocked. Found out about the death of a relative today (he was only 36) by reading a status on Facebook. Is the art of talking to people really dying out?!

A bit shocked. Found out about the death of a relative today (he was only 36) by reading a status on Facebook. Is the art of talking to people really dying out?!
The irony of that question being asked on an internet forum may be lost on some people.

Sorry to hear that MG.

To answer your question though, I think it may well be. I spoke to someone the other day who was complaining about the poor turn out at something she had organized. When I said that I knew nothing about it, she said well that's strange because I put it on Facebook!!

I get the impression that, once accepted, you can upload any old shit. It's just getting that first batch right.

They also spend a lot of time going on about being "creative" and "conceptual" - perhaps if I'd made them all sepia-toned with modern swirly graphics on they'd have been accepted?

Incredibly achey.

15 miles on the exercise bike followed by two hours of five a side:120:

Bit nervous about getting my A-level results this morning and seeing which, if any uni I end up at.

No need to worry too muuch though, everyone knows A-levels are getting easier.....

Bit nervous about getting my A-level results this morning and seeing which, if any uni I end up at.

No need to worry too muuch though, everyone knows A-levels are getting easier.....

Fingers crossed for you.

I got woken up at some ridiculous time (ok about 6am) by offspring with her results. It was much better in my day when you had to wait for the post rather than looking on the net.

Fingers crossed for you.

I got woken up at some ridiculous time (ok about 6am) by offspring with her results. It was much better in my day when you had to wait for the post rather than looking on the net.

You should teach her a life lesson by pointing out that rushing to get something which will not change rather negates the point in rushing. :icon_wink

That said I hope she gets (and others on here) the results she wanted and I am so pleased that I went to Uni when I did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669