How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's more of a 'raaaaaaar' ursely?

No that was a ' oh shit, I'm actually starting to stress about getting my hands on these damn tickets!!!

I am designated to get Villa and Dublin.
Got a mate queueing at Cardiff to gets ours for that, she is also attempting to get tickets for the opening night at Sunderland.

Then someone else is gonna go for the full quota of 8 for Manchestst got to get ther, and my disabled friends wants tickets for Manchester and Wembley, which I will get one as her 'carer'

Just got to get the tickets now!

And then it all happens again next week, cos the tickets for the European dates go on sale next FRiday.

Munich being the last night is an absolute MUST!!

I've been told I am mad.......I think they are 100% right!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11650620

Last edited:
Is it any wonder my Facebook and Twitter feeds are clogged up with women moaning about not being able to get tickets when one show doesn't seem to be enough for most of them? :-/

Teach you to have a feckin twitter page, get a feckin life, I say!:icon_roll

Did someone seriously cancel everything newsworthy today just so idiots and retards can wibble on about tickets for some shit gay 90's boyband? Get off my radio you inbred ****s.

If Tony Blair hadn't spent my money on setting up counselling phonelines, talking teenage girls out of suicide, in 1996 none of this would be happening now.

But Facebook is ok?

Did someone seriously cancel everything newsworthy today just so idiots and retards can wibble on about tickets for some shit gay 90's boyband? Get off my radio you inbred ****s.

If Tony Blair hadn't spent my money on setting up counselling phonelines, talking teenage girls out of suicide, in 1996 none of this would be happening now.

:038:

Posting on an Internet forum, giving out to people about posting on the Internet, get a life I say :icon_roll

I got tickets for TT about 5 mins ago so I feel sorry for all the people who spent all day stressing. It bugs me that they didn't announce all the dates at the same time as they obviously had the "extra" ones planned all along and it just created a panic.

Rawting is fighting although I would have said it was rorting. Quite a common phrase in the Local lingo for many a year. Surprised some haven't heard the term before.

Rawting is fighting although I would have said it was rorting. Quite a common phrase in the Local lingo for many a year. Surprised some haven't heard the term before.

I hadn't either.

I knew what he meant, I was just taking the piss out of the spelling

I use the term quite a bit, working with teenagers. I would've spelled it differently too, possibly "wrought, wroughting"

However, seeing how Lazzer has typed it has made me wonder if it's a local derivative from "rioting" :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669