Hume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton no chance, he's not good enough. Fulham Maybe although they don't have a manager at the minute so i'd be surprised..

Must be watching a youtube highlights video if they want him.... do their scouts not watch any full games?

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Normally, yes. But since he's our only player scoring goals at the minute then I'd say no!
We desperately need to sign some good strikers... even more if we let Hume go.

Hume isn't playing as a striker at the minute. He's second choice up front behind Fryatt and John. Holloway has tagged him as a midfielder as well (from what i've heard in interviews).

As we stand, and at this moment in time, I wouldn't like to see him go.

Replace him in Jan, and I'll be delighted for us, and for him. We can do better, he can do better. One of those instances where a team and player can't get the best out of each other.

6 goals and our top striker. That would leave us with 0 players who can actually score a goal.

I dont wish for us to rid ourselves of any players who wear their heart on their sleeve and evidently do give a shit about the club.

Hume isn't playing as a striker at the minute. He's second choice up front behind Fryatt and John. Holloway has tagged him as a midfielder as well (from what i've heard in interviews).

and from what ive read in his interviews he was bemoaning the fact that he is playing a centre half and a striker in midfield and he doesnt want that so id say he sees hume as a striker

6 goals and our top striker. That would leave us with 0 players who can actually score a goal.

I dont wish for us to rid ourselves of any players who wear their heart on their sleeve and evidently do give a shit about the club.

He might want to go though lako

and from what ive read in his interviews he was bemoaning the fact that he is playing a centre half and a striker in midfield and he doesnt want that so id say he sees hume as a striker

It doesn't make him first choice though, which was more my point.

Fryatt and John are both more natural goalscorers. John's movement up front is better than anybody else we have. Fryatt is also more creative and gives more effort than hume.

Don't want this to sound like i don't like him because i do. But he's just not the god that 99% of the kop think he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669