Hume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of them could be sold for the right price and I wouldn't care tbh,none of them are indispensable

Holloway left Plymouth because they were selling his best players/unable to offer them decent contracts. I can't see Holloway allowing it to happen here, even though he could replace him.

It doesn't make him first choice though, which was more my point.

Fryatt and John are both more natural goalscorers. John's movement up front is better than anybody else we have. Fryatt is also more creative and gives more effort than hume.

Don't want this to sound like i don't like him because i do. But he's just not the god that 99% of the kop think he is.

john is only on loan and the way he has played lately i wouldnt extend that so id say hume would be 1st choice as he is the only striker scoring at the minute

Hume is a great player for us, but Everton and Fulham come in for him, i would want him to go before we ruin him as a player like we have done to many, he is out best player at the club and he gives the team alot, but a chance to play top flight football, i wouldnt turn it down unless he wants to stay the club.

I wouldnt be too disappointed if he left, we got other players you would relise the chance to put the leicester shirt on and show what they are made of and we are looking to bring a forward in the transfer window so this might be the reason why.

Holloway left Plymouth because they were selling his best players/unable to offer them decent contracts. I can't see Holloway allowing it to happen here, even though he could replace him.

There's a difference between losing a player to QPR (when they weren't trillionaires) and losing a player to Everton.

john is only on loan and the way he has played lately i wouldnt extend that so id say hume would be 1st choice as he is the only striker scoring at the minute

Strikers need games to regain sharpness,John deserves a chance IMO and at least with him in the team we are scoring goals and not losing

Everyone keeps saying how gifted Fryatt is but it's a case of putting the ball in the net. Hume does that more than anyone else here at the moment and I don't see Fulham wanting Fryatt.

Maybe this whole thread was started in order to ensure that Newts gets to keep his award for another year??? :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Maybe this whole thread was started in order to ensure that Newts gets to keep his award for another year??? :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Depends whether you take any of Newton's rumours seriously.:102:He tells us what he knows,can't knock him for that.Whether you choose to believe he knows anything is up to you

Last edited:
What a load of twaddle - I can't see how any Premiership team would want to sign any of our players.

:icon_lol: :058:

Not at all iwas told this boxing day ,we are trying to keep him but its prem clubs that are after him and one thing is 100% .

hume will play his heart out for which ever club he is with weather that be playing out of position or in his striker/midfeilder role .

I can't imagine Everton taking a single look at Hume, but when you've got players like Yakubu and kids like Anichebe - why would you want Hume?! Likewise, if Fulham are expecting the worst (relegation) they've got very very good Champioship strikers - Healy, McBride, Bouazza, Dempsey - why would they want Hume?!

:023:
I can't imagine Everton taking a single look at Hume, but when you've got players like Yakubu and kids like Anichebe - why would you want Hume?! Likewise, if Fulham are expecting the worst (relegation) they've got very very good Champioship strikers - Healy, McBride, Bouazza, Dempsey - why would they want Hume?!

But if they go down will they keep them all or will some of them want to stay at a prem club on prm money :102:

:023:

But if they go down will they keep them all or will some of them want to stay at a prem club on prm money :102:

I'd imagine they are trying to stay their not planning on going down!!! Why would they get more championship players, when getting loads of them in the summer has put them in this mess.

How the feck are the BMs gonna deal with this. If people thought the ground was quiet, wait until there is no HHHUUUUMMMEEEEE.

Not that that is a bad idea!

Everyone has his price, even Hume. Only speculation at the mo, see if anything materialises.
Some think Hume is a greedy git, runs around like a headless chicken, but gets the occasional goal.

Depends whether you take any of Newton's rumours seriously.:102:He tells us what he knows,can't knock him for that.Whether you choose to believe he knows anything is up to you

You missed the wink in my message. As for believing Newts, in this instance I think it may be true. :)

6 goals and our top striker. That would leave us with 0 players who can actually score a goal.

I dont wish for us to rid ourselves of any players who wear their heart on their sleeve and evidently do give a shit about the club.

Two thirds of the goals have come just four games. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670