Hume

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we play Hume cos he can score from a freekick, oh and Sheehan, he's brill at the deadball.
How many freekicks do we get in a game?

Get shot, move on, next?

So we play Hume cos he can score from a freekick, oh and Sheehan, he's brill at the deadball.

Get shot, move on, next?

Probably at least six within scoring distance each game.
How many do we need to score to win most matches, half of them?

If we keep either then they should both sit on the bench for a while and watch Howard and Hayles play TOGETHER and give a focal point for the team to play around.

There is a very childish and obvious reply to this, but I will stick to football.

I have said for a very long time now that all of our strikers are young and lacking experience and have never had an 'older head' to look up to or learn from. They have needed to almost teach themselves and the best way is matches, but none of our forward lines have been settled for any period of time. The last time any half decent understanding happened was between Hume/Fyatt back end of two seasons ago when their goals kept us up.
I know that is what training and coaches are for, but none of these have been forwards so it is all theory, nothing better than learning from the 'horses mouth', a word in the ear during a game about a run to make e.t.c

I know this is not fully the problem, but all over the squad we have a hell of a lot of young potential and thus far not been able to develope them into good first team players.

Everton's interest in Hume may become more serious if MacFadden goes
If you read the recent posts in the thread, Hume going to Everton wouldn't be that surprising. He'd fit into their 4-5-1 system quite easily as a more offensive midfielder.

If you read the recent posts in the thread, Hume going to Everton wouldn't be that surprising. He'd fit into their 4-5-1 system quite easily as a more offensive midfielder.

Which MacFadden is,thats why I said it would be more likely if MacFadden left Everton.With MacFadden there along with Osman I couldn't see them wanting Hume

Last edited:
i think im with you on the one innocent :)

That's because we women are more logical than most men, and we don't get carried away by extremist tendencies :)

Women know that if you get a new bloke, it's as well to hold on to the previous bloke as well, until you find out who's the better deal and if you can juggle the two-timing.

That's because we women are more logical than most men, and we don't get carried away by extremist tendencies :)

Women know that if you get a new bloke, it's as well to hold on to the previous bloke as well, until you find out who's the better deal and if you can juggle the two-timing.

:icon_lol:

The fear I have of putting Howard up front is that we'll start playing hoof ball again. Having said that, he looks a good buy.

Who cares if we play "Hoofball" or if we play fancy dan stuff. The main point is getting goals and winning, and at any cost. As I have said I would love to watch boring crap football week in week out, and win 1-0, as its 3 points for a win whatever way you play.
I just want to see us play winning football. I only want to see us win

Get shot, move on, next?

Wouldnt have scored for some considerable time without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669