I wonder if anybody is the slightest bit interested whether it is Grayson or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outfox the Fox

I had a call last night from a journo mate on the Blackpool evening paper. He told me that Grayson said his 'goodbyes' to the team yesterday before they got on the coach to go to Barnsley - and told them HE IS ON HIS WAY TO CITY. Tony Parkes was put in charge for the trip to Barnsley (and will be Caretaker until a new appointment).
Grayson is unsure when Leicester will make an announcement - and (more importantly) is uncertain who Mandaric will be lining up to work alongside him . He has expressed a wish for Brian Little, but Mandaric wants to keep Frank Burrows as Assistant (and Taggart as Coach).

Re: It IS Grayson !

I had a call last night from a journo mate on the Blackpool evening paper. He told me that Grayson said his 'goodbyes' to the team yesterday before they got on the coach to go to Barnsley - and told them HE IS ON HIS WAY TO CITY. Tony Parkes was put in charge for the trip to Barnsley (and will be Caretaker until a new appointment).
Grayson is unsure when Leicester will make an announcement - and (more importantly) is uncertain who Mandaric will be lining up to work alongside him . He has expressed a wish for Brian Little, but Mandaric wants to keep Frank Burrows as Assistant (and Taggart as Coach).

Wasn't grayson at the barnsley game though?

Wasn't grayson at the barnsley game though?

Apparently Parkes was in charge for the game - team selection, tactics, substitutions, post match media talk etc - but Grayson DID travel (seperately - not on the team bus !). I didn't see the game, so I'm not sure if he was on the bench or in the stands.

Last edited:

Now will some of you doubting feckers believe me :)

Last edited:

Nice PR from Mandy, get us all down beat thinking its Peter feckin Reid and then unveil Grayson, so it feels better :038:

Grayson was on the bench at Barnsley last night and looked to be prettty much in control of all the decisions.

Apparently Parkes was in charge for the game - team selection, tactics, substitutions, post match media talk etc - but Grayson DID travel (seperately - not on the team bus !). I didn't see the game, so I'm not sure if he was on the bench or in the stands.

grayson was interviewed on Sky after the match seemed downbeat about the defeat

Believe it when I see it.

Just want it to be sorted!

and hope not to have to go through it again for a few years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670