I wonder if anybody is the slightest bit interested whether it is Grayson or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It IS Grayson !

I think MM wants Burrows to stay in a capacity, but I dont think Grayson is keen.

Im hearing the deal may have hit a snag .....

Larry has heard that some owd bird from East Yorkshite doesn't want him, so he's having second thoughts??

Well having said his goodbye's to the players at Blackpool he may have to say his hello's again if the move has hit that much of a snag !

I think MM wants Burrows to stay in a capacity, but I dont think Grayson is keen.

if thats the case he will find it hard for any manager to accept those terms he may as well give the job to burrows/tags :icon_roll

That snag will be sorted, don't fear the only reason Burrows is still here is because Megson can't take him. Little will be here FACT.

Plus we have a game tonight, dont be surprised to see Frankie "relieved of his duties" tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

If our new Manager is Simon "fecking" Grayson my patience with Mad Mandy and all things City will be at it's lowest ever.

Cannot comprehend any enthusiasm for that thick Yorky with the footballing intellect of a pile of dung. He would/will be a unmitigated disaster as our Manager. Blackpool won about 10 games at the end of last season to turn an average Div 1 season into a play off place. They then got the breaks in the play offs. Aside from this period of a few generally lucky weeks, he's done nothing and shows no signs to me that he ever will do anything as a Manager.

If MM is seriously considering appointing him simply because he's be popular with thicko Mongies, this club has sunk to new depths. Ye Gods, have you all gone stark raving mad? Grayson!

I never thought I could ever be drawn to make this statement but I'd rather Peter Reid than that fool.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :bang:

If Grayson wasn't an Ex Player then people wouldn't beeven mentioning him,how about the Scunthorppe Manager,he has less money than Grayson to spend and his team aren't in the Relegation Zone.

If Grayson wasn't an Ex Player then people wouldn't beeven mentioning him,how about the Scunthorppe Manager,he has less money than Grayson to spend and his team aren't in the Relegation Zone.

ive said both of those points

Apparently Parkes was in charge for the game - team selection, tactics, substitutions, post match media talk etc - but Grayson DID travel (seperately - not on the team bus !). I didn't see the game, so I'm not sure if he was on the bench or in the stands.

Grayson also spoke to Sky after the game I believe.

grayson was interviewed on Sky after the match seemed downbeat about the defeat

People are choosing to overlook the facts and just pissing their pants over rumours and hearsay

I do not see Grayson becoming the manager i rather have Ian Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673