Iain Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ian Dowie

Remember its yourself you have to impress, no on else.

I thought you would have worked it out - Ian DowiE

Mark MageE
Jock WallacE
Gordon LeE
Even Leicester FossE
Peter HodgE (1925)
Brian LittlE
Rob KellE
David SpeediE

Easy yes!

E definately fits in for the City

Dowie took the sky blue baskets training from 1st thing till 1pm yesterday.... so he wasn't at the Walkers.

Also, considering his track record with Palace and the fact that Covscum put out an official statement saying any attempt to hire him would be rebuffed, i dont think even Sloth would be stupid enough to risk being caught!!!

The story already received national coverage, so it would have at least made the papers.....

IF he has met with MM at some point i'd bet a sqillion quid that it would be somewhere far, far away from our ground!

Dowie took the sky blue baskets training from 1st thing till 1pm yesterday.... so he wasn't at the Walkers.

Also, considering his track record with Palace and the fact that Covscum put out an official statement saying any attempt to hire him would be rebuffed, i dont think even Sloth would be stupid enough to risk being caught!!!

The story already received national coverage, so it would have at least made the papers.....

IF he has met with MM at some point i'd bet a sqillion quid that it would be somewhere far, far away from our ground!

One thing our club doesnt do is disgretion.eg JFH saga;)

not sure really who to go for but it wouldnt be Dowie 100% not.
I have to say Warnock, forget the past thats done with,
lets look to the future with what will be a good manager if we get him.

Remember its yourself you have to impress, no on else.

I thought you would have worked it out - Ian DowiE

Mark MageE
Jock WallacE
Gordon LeE
Even Leicester FossE
Peter HodgE (1925)
Brian LittlE
Rob KellE
David SpeediE

Easy yes!

E definately fits in for the City

I think you should take an E and come back down to earth, you've lost the plot.

not sure really who to go for but it wouldnt be Dowie 100% not.
I have to say Warnock, forget the past thats done with,
lets look to the future with what will be a good manager if we get him.

RE: Warnock
Out of the hundred & hundreds of potential managers out there i just can't see why mandy has got a fascination with this vile f@ckin pr!ck.
ive said & i standby the fact that i will back any manager that he employs because life without leicester is a fate worse than death, but im not entirely sure if I could ever completely forgive him for making me back the w@nker!!!

Last edited:

Again, this is probably just paper talk. Old news about him falling out with the board over investment and he was linked with the Leicester job last time, so I doubt there's actually anything to it.

Plus, with Coventry doing so well, why on earth would he want to leave?
Wouldn't mind him here though, better than some of the other clowns supposedly in the frame.

Because he's a greedy tw@t he's sniffed mandaric's wallet & started whoring himself out by dropping hints in the media

Because he's a greedy tw@t he's sniffed mandaric's wallet & started whoring himself out by dropping hints in the media

Why are you so bothered about getting a manager who is a clean cut Christian and a nice person? Rob Kelly was a nice person, Craig Levein came accross as a nice person, where did that get us?

Why are you so bothered about getting a manager who is a clean cut Christian and a nice person? Rob Kelly was a nice person, Craig Levein came accross as a nice person, where did that get us?

Im not i just don't want a tosser either i want someone that it isn't going to pain me to sing whoevers blue & white army &
Iain Dowies blue & white army I don't like
Neil Warnocks blue & white army i almost couldn't bring my self to write let alone say outloud basically anyone else i can live with

Im not i just don't want a tosser either i want someone that it isn't going to pain me to sing whoevers blue & white army &
Iain Dowies blue & white army I don't like
Neil Warnocks blue & white army i almost couldn't bring my self to write let alone say outloud basically anyone else i can live with

Dennis Wises blooo'n'white armeee anyone?

:081::081::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670