Speculation Jermaine Beckford

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparantly West Ham and Saints are interested in Beckford.

http://www.everton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=251505

If we do want beckford why dont we part ex for Andy King..

Been below par for a while IMO

Maybe you should change your name to haven't-got-a-grip-on-reality-fox. Andy King is one of the best players at the club, it would be mad to sell him, let alone use him as a bargaining chip in a deal for an overpriced and overrated striker.

Yea let's get rid of King, we don't need his 15 goals a season and the strikers certainly don't need his service, ****ing hell we are flying at the moment and I don't even see why we even need a new striker.

If we swapped King for a defensive midfielder, then all our problems would be solved. Preferably a very average one

We could play a 4-6-0 formation and promotion to the Premier League would be a done deal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/football/14570624.stm

Looks like Everton are in the financial poop. Perhaps a cheeky £3m bid for Beckford wasn't so stupid after all. I am sure there would have been gossip on football circles about Everton's debt, though if I was a fan I wouldn't be so happy as I an invite to come and get the players.

Also looks like positioning with the fans to get them ready to accept a sale or two.

As much as I don't want to see it, I think Everton could well find themselves in a relegation battle this year. A supporters group interviewed Bill Kenwright recently and he seems like he is a man who is desperate to get out but can't because no-one wants in, meanwhile, the club seems to be at the mercy of the bank.

Fanhouse Percy says he joins today. Been spot on all Summer with us.

I've heard that Beckford has agreed terms to join us but that LCFC are yet to finalise the deal.

Looks like we may possibly be keeping our options open.

I heard this fairly early this morning though - having heard yesterday we'd gone back to Everton and improved our offer.

Everton have just signed striker Denis Stracqualursi on loan from Tigre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669