Joseph Desire-Job - Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately need another striker.

Please not another season where Dodo sightings are more forthcoming than Leicester City Goals.

Get someone in!

This season they will have an entirely new midfield behind them, an exciting looking one at that. They will also have a ressies team to keep them fit if they are on the bench, and get them back to fitness if injured. Also, although they may not be amazing, Cort and Sappleton will provide much better competition for place than Hammond/Horsefield

I still think there is a 'great' possibility that we'l have a couple of young starlets in on loan from a very decent premiership team(s) :icon_wink

I'm happy with the ones we've got, but think we need 1 more just for numbers. Sappleton has been brought in as one for the future, so the only real first choice strikers we have are Hume, Fryatt and Cort. 3 strikers isn't enough.

At least DeVries is back :icon_wink

Scott Sinclair!? Pleeeeeeaaaaase. I would actually wet myself.

I think he could be on the verge of being in Chelsea's 16 this coming season. He made a few appearances toward the end of last season.

From what I understand, MM has called in a couple of favours owed to him.

This doesn't mean it's gospel, but I trust my source, so lets see what happens.

I think he could be on the verge of being in Chelsea's 16 this coming season. He made a few appearances toward the end of last season.

From what I understand, MM has called in a couple of favours owed to him.

This doesn't mean it's gospel, but I trust my source, so lets see what happens.

Chelsea have signed Pizzaro, and with Drogba, Sheva and Kalou around as well I can't see Sinclair getting much of a look in... but from your comments I'm guessing it's not him, so maybe there other one, Ben Sahar?

Or Rooney? ;)

Walcott?

Hmm.... who owes Mandaric favours? Other than TNBD... but I'm guessing we're not talking favours of the sexual kind.

Job deal is still being worked on according to MM on RL just now

Great goal

lol - if he can do that each and every match then sign him up!! I'm guessing his day-to-day form isn't quite as good?

it's one goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670