Kisnorbo to Fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Voice From Above

according to todays Mirror......

Sanchez in the market for £2m Kis

Fulham are lining up a £2million bid for Leicester's Aussie defender Patrick Kisnorbo.
Boss Lawrie Sanchez had a £1.5m bid rejected in the summer but is set to make a fresh attempt to land Kisnorbo in January.
But he could face competition from Steve Bruce at Birmingham.

Last edited:
Crucial that the next manager is one that our few really good players will want to stay and play for, and believe they can reach the play-offs this year.
After all if Fulham and Birmingham want him in January, they will still want him in May! Neither of them are nailed on certainties to stay up either!

I'm sorry, but after some of the fees that have gone on average defenders in this league we should be after double that, minimum!! Especially seeing as he scores almost as often as our strikers!!!

echoed

echoed

You just need to look at what an arse he made of himself in the summer to see that he is currently playing at the top-most level that he is capable of.

He would drown in the Premiership.

Take the money and buy a sodding midfield player.

I would snatch their hands off at £2m.......and laugh all the way to the bank!

I simply do not agree at all. Kisnorbo is someone we should build the side around - he will only get better. Tell me of a £2million replacement?

Kisnorbo may well want to go,he may well remember the way he was treated by sections of the fans when he first came here,named booed etc etc.

kisnorbo has probably been the most consistent player in recent games and i mean consistent as in better than a lot of them....shame no-one will offer £2m for newton..

Kisnorbo may well want to go,he may well remember the way he was treated by sections of the fans when he first came here,named booed etc etc.

Or the way in which the fans have warmed to him over time and no sing his name in the stands. It works both ways.

Or the way in which the fans have warmed to him over time and no sing his name in the stands. It works both ways.

:icon_confI MO they shouldn't have booed him from the start,maybe he was being played out of position,maybe he needed confidence.Some of them still fecking moan becausehis disribution isn't spot on.If the right money comes in he will be gone-FACT

true enough and he probably thinks he wasnt much cop in midfield either it wasnt his choice to play there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669