Kisnorbo to Fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I failed to spot the humour/irony/sarcasm in your posts. Maybe it's me taking it too seriously :icon_conf

They were throwaway posts/remarks they weren't meant to be analysed so much.There was no humour,there never is:102:

Instead of asking me to delete posts when I try to pick an argument with you you could just ignore me, most people do!

So you were just trying to pick an argument then? I thought so.

£2m for PK, interesting, considering some considered him to be a useless cant a while back, now we can't survive without him.

If he wants to go, let him, take the money and re invest, and get over it!

Selling him would leave us a bit short of centre backs though, and for 2 million we probably wouldn't get anyone as good. Given that Chris Baird went to Fulham for about the same we should be asking for about 6 million.

I remember when we were last having this convosation and i was one of the few who said we must not sell him.

Id just like to add that without PK we would be 100% relegation fodder.

Last edited:
Norman Leet, there's a name from the past.
Guile, charisma, style, ......words never associated with the man.

Remember his own goal against Norwich, 40 yards wasn't it. Over Mark Wallingtons head, absolute corker....

When does his contract expire and does he want to stay?

It is fine to say we must not lose Kisnorbo, but what is in it for him? I cannot see this Leicester team in the Premiership any time soon: why should a quality player hang around?

I'll be suprised if he goes, TBH
he's settled here and there's no promise of first team footie if he goes.

suprised.....and gutted

Wouldn't want him to leave us as he is the rock in our defense but I must admit, I feel he would get taken apart in the Premiership. He is good a dealing with long balls being pumped up to him but it is when someone runs at him I worry, he just hasn't got the pace to keep up with the quickest players.

Paddy K is good, but he is being massively over rated by some IMO, he is just the best of a very, very, very bad bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669