Kisnorbo to Fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no deal, theres even a chance that Fulham might go down this season too....you never know

2m would be incredible business, he looks OK in a Leicester side that has been consistently below average in the 2nd tier of football, and that's not saying much.

He heads the ball well and is a good blocker of shots but only an average tackler, often gets turned easily and loses concentration in games, his distribution and passing are mostly woeful and he runs like he's got arthritic hips.

Would be very surprised if anyone in the Premier League above the bottom would be remotely interested.

One of our better players but if he wants to go then there is no point in trying to keep him. £2m seems good business for an average CB.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me a better centre back for £2 mill., or less, and who is likely to sign for a club in City's position? I would then concur with the sell brigade; but until ......

Can someone tell me a better centre back for £2 mill., or less, and who is likely to sign for a club in City's position? I would then concur with the sell brigade; but until ......

But if he's had his head turned and wants to go there's no point in trying to keep him.

We've got to keep him IMO. He's one of our better players, you don't get anywhere selling your best players.

keep him if were serious about reaching the premiership any time soon. the only way we should sell him IMO is if he wants to go or if someone offers at least 4 million

:039: Bye bye Patrick...2 million? I'd snap their hands off!

In my opinion he's not even our best defender (McAuley), I remember the time when he was doing his headless chicked impression in midfield now all he is doing is that in defence. He's a steady player at this level but is not comfortable on the ball or have a good enough footballing brain to play consistently well in the premiership.

Whoever said he didn't ask to play in midfield, I'm sure James Chambers hasn't done, but we can tell he is giving 100% when he's out there.

:039: Bye bye Patrick...2 million? I'd snap their hands off!

In my opinion he's not even our best defender (McAuley), I remember the time when he was doing his headless chicked impression in midfield now all he is doing is that in defence. He's a steady player at this level but is not comfortable on the ball or have a good enough footballing brain to play consistently well in the premiership.

Whoever said he didn't ask to play in midfield, I'm sure James Chambers hasn't done, but we can tell he is giving 100% when he's out there.

Okie dokie :embarasse

Isn't Kismybum also our top scorer presently?

I believe he is, which is another thing - his presence helps make us dangerous at set pieces, something you need at any level of football. I think both McAuley and Kisnorbo are must keeps - as is Fulop, we need to buy him before someone else does.

Kisnorbo is a great defender BECAUSE he also scores goals. Look at the fuss made if Rio Ferdinand scores!

His one weakness is distribution. It is often just lumped up the field by head or foot.

PK is head and shoulders above the rest. It's not that easy to consistently look like a quality defender in our team. For me, 8/10 times he's our man of the match. Others might drool over £2m in the bank, personally I'm interested in winning football matches with quality players.

WE MUST NOT SELL!!!

It reminds me of the time I was offered a job by the brittle bone society, stupid money they offered me, I snapped their hand off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669