Kitchen Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Been excellent so far this Series IMO.Exactly what drugs was that Brazillian Chef on last night and just how stuck up was that bitch who walked out on them?
One of the very few programmes I make a point of watching on TV nowadays

Been excellent so far this Series IMO.Exactly what drugs was that Brazillian Chef on last night and just how stuck up was that bitch who walked out on them?

Agreed. And the turnaround on the episode last week was incredible! I was literally pissing myself whilst watching that Brazilian chef - he was ****in hilarious!!!

Very

But you would, though, wouldn't you ?

Very

But you would, though, wouldn't you ?

Nah,wouldn't Rachel either although she needed it.If your business is going down the Crapper and he's bailing you out the knee deep shit then youd make the fecking effort to turn up to work,she thought the World owed her a living.Wasn't sure what to make of her Dad either,he looked a proper **** in that hat and India....

Nah,wouldn't Rachel either although she needed it.If your business is going down the Crapper and he's bailing you out the knee deep shit then youd make the fecking effort to turn up to work,she thought the World owed her a living.Wasn't sure what to make of her Dad either,he looked a proper **** in that hat and India....

at least he had the good sense to cut his losses when the lazy bint could be arsed to turn up to run the place. Felt quite sorry for him

Spoilt little rich girl whose daddy has obviously bailed her out all her life, and he has full responsibility for turning her into the foul lazy-arsed cow she now is

She needed a right good doing, if you ask me. Twice

Had to laugh at Ramsey giving India 'Work Experience' instead of a Fecking job:)

Had to laugh at Ramsey giving India 'Work Experience' instead of a Fecking job:)

I think he will give her a job if she continues to work hard, but there is a difference between looking good for a couple of days on tv and then working full time in a kitchen.

Might as well open a gay bar :icon_roll

They are all probably gay who go in there anyway:102: You only have to look at this place to know that Vegetarians are gay...:)

Last edited:
fecking relentless.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673