Kitchen Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody been that place in Nottigham that was on this weeks ? Next week's looks good:)

had been to the place in Wales last week where the owners kept fighting, but under previous ownership, and at that time it was really good food.

tonights one is really funny.... the argument in the kitchen is classic :icon_lol:

tonights one is really funny.... the argument in the kitchen is classic :icon_lol:

Just watching Cate, this guy is a complete cock.

The kitchen staff is made up of Glen Parva youth offenders ffs. I hope when Ramsey goes back after a couple of months the place has shut down. The guy is a complete prick.

Just watching Cate, this guy is a complete cock.

The kitchen staff is made up of Glen Parva youth offenders ffs. I hope when Ramsey goes back after a couple of months the place has shut down. The guy is a complete prick.

I blame the locals, couldn't they see how exclusive the place was? What's wrong with them?
The Jordan herself was there for the opening night FFS, can't they see quality when it presents itself? Apparently there was some confusion though on the opening night because seafood wasn't even on the menu despite the over powering smell.

Last edited:
What the **** is this thread?

I am drunk and appear to be trapped in a thread about celebrity chefs and there is no clear way out. If someone doesn't stop this quickly I am going to punch someone. I will punch them very hard.

*punch*

Did that hurt?

I ****ing hope it did because you probably deserved it.

I am going to sleep on this doorstep now. Now **** off.

Absolutely right, it leaves me feeling disappointed week in week out when they don't go out of business and normality isn't restored.

Yes. People think it is a piece of piss. They just turn up, throw some food together and the gullable twat on the street will turn up in their droves.

How many of these arguments are staged though. Surely some people who invite Gordon Ramsay, multi michelin starred chef and succesful businessman, into their restaurant, and don't take on what he says and argue with him. **** em. I would say to them that if you are that obviously stupid, go out of business. **** off and flip burgers as it is all your intelligence allows.

What the **** is this thread?

I am drunk and appear to be trapped in a thread about celebrity chefs and there is no clear way out. If someone doesn't stop this quickly I am going to punch someone. I will punch them very hard.

*punch*

Did that hurt?

I ****ing hope it did because you probably deserved it.

I am going to sleep on this doorstep now. Now **** off.

You don't have to deal with them... :icon_evil

Last nights was pure class, that Peter guy was the biggest dickhead. Was funny when the debt collectors came round and he was picking fights with them.

Wanna see my tits DB?

dog_with_tits.JPG

Hmmm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687