Kitchen Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody been that place in Nottigham that was on this weeks ? Next week's looks good:)

Not seen this weeks yet, but overall its been a great series IMO. The American version should be good as I don’t think they will get Gordon at all and will probably all just break down and cry.

Is anyone else series linking it? I am and it keeps missing the last minute off, it is happening to a guy at work as well so I know its not just me and Im series linking other stuff without problems.

Not seen this weeks yet, but overall its been a great series IMO. The American version should be good as I don’t think they will get Gordon at all and will probably all just break down and cry.

Is anyone else series linking it? I am and it keeps missing the last minute off, it is happening to a guy at work as well so I know its not just me and Im series linking other stuff without problems.

I watch off Sky+ from a series link every time no problem - wierd.

no probs with the series link here either.

Didn't know about an American one leroy? when's that starting?

no probs with the series link here either.

Didn't know about an American one leroy? when's that starting?

I don’t know mate, I heard he was filming a New York version for the US market which I’m sure will be shown over here at some point. Im assuming an LA version etc will follow as he is opening restaurants over there.

I had this problem, it is because there is a setting in the Sky+ settings called something like "add time at beginning and end of recording " and for some reason, if it's set to auto it cuts bits of the beginning and end of certain shows. Changed mine to something like 3 minutes and it's all dandy now

Crackin beights Ill try it!

I had this problem, it is because there is a setting in the Sky+ settings called something like "add time at beginning and end of recording " and for some reason, if it's set to auto it cuts bits of the beginning and end of certain shows. Changed mine to something like 3 minutes and it's all dandy now

I wondered why every time I play Coronation Street on Sky+, it magically starts right at the introduction bit without me having to fast forward through any adverts.

I wondered why every time I play Coronation Street on Sky+, it magically starts right at the introduction bit without me having to fast forward through any adverts.

Why in the name of Holy Santa would you be watching Coronation st, more so, why the f*ck would you Sky+ it??? :icon_conf :102:

Why in the name of Holy Santa would you be watching Coronation st, more so, why the f*ck would you Sky+ it??? :icon_conf :102:

Because it is a brilliant programme. And because I am usually at work when its on in the evenings, or busy doing other things so I can watch it at my convenience!

Because it is a brilliant programme. And because I am usually at work when its on in the evenings, or busy doing other things so I can watch it at my convenience!

Well f*ckin shit the bed, I've spent the last 4+ years thinking you were a fellah. Just goes to show you.

We really ought to have Male/Female tags in our profiles to avoid confusion like this.

Anybody watching Eastenders? Is that the smallest Pool Table in the World ?:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669