Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one last saturday. It was tip top to be fair. Very decent curry and only Dine India in Countesthorpe was better in my opinion.

I'd certainly go there again

I had sea bass in the chef's 'special sauce' :)icon_eek:)

Superb though and they put the whole sea bass in too, no shitty fillets. And the meat samosas were marvellous.

Watsons 9/10

Highly recommended. Casa Romana to try next.

Always been my No1. However the old boy only works dinners now and his son "runs" it at night food was ok service was cack and there wasnt many in.

Not heard of that one... whereabouts in Narborough is it?

It's the old Bell pub right in the middle of the village. They've decked it out nicely too, especially if you remember what it looked like when it was the pub!!

It's the old Bell pub right in the middle of the village. They've decked it out nicely too, especially if you remember what it looked like when it was the pub!!

Ah... I never went in the Bell, seeing it from the outside was enough :icon_bigg

Spice 45 in Narborough. One of the best curry's I've had came from there this week.

When we went a few months ago the food was spot on. The service needed some improvement, as there seemed to be waiters everywhere but no organisation of who was looking after each table.

Is it any better?

EDIT: Also for those that live in the Narborugh area and receive the freebie mag "The Big Red" there is always an offer in there to get 20% off you first visit. Not sure how they monitor if you've been before.

Last edited:
....seemed to be waiters everywhere but no organisation of who was looking after each table.

Is it any better?

EDIT: Also for those that live in the Narborugh area and receive the freebie mag "The Big Red" there is always an offer in there to get 20% off you first visit. Not sure how they monitor if you've been before.

Yes - the service has improved.

Re 'Monitoring it'.....they don't :icon_wink

When we went a few months ago the food was spot on. The service needed some improvement, as there seemed to be waiters everywhere but no organisation of who was looking after each table.

Is it any better?

Where can i get hold of a Big Red one? :icon_wink

Twas a good night in their though. My sister worked there for a while. Used to start in the bell and then walk up to the King Bill in Enderby. Those were the days!

It was a good pub when Paul had it. We virtually lived there for a while until that div Kim took over and ran it in to the ground. The place was disgusting when by the time she left. Once, part of the ceiling fell in due to her overfilliing the bath. It came down right on my mate and his pint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669